Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well at least I posted something :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's countdown!

6_Sign.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
BWSTW, did you remember to show CodeBlu the childhood pic we found?

No one wants to live in STL anyways!

I've got a glimmer of hope for Northwestern... please love me alma mater.

I want to live in St. Louis! I'm applying to SLU, though, which is one of my faves. Pretty sure WashU rejected me while I was still in the womb.

I would personally reapply before I did that, but of course that is your call.

Or go DO! Seriously! Don't go Caribbean!

I want to live in St. Louis! I'm applying to SLU, though, which is one of my faves. Pretty sure WashU rejected me while I was still in the womb.

Or go DO! Seriously! Don't go Caribbean!

I'm applying to SLU too! I've lived in MO almost all my life, but have only been to St.Louis a couple times.

I'm applying to SLU too! I've lived in MO almost all my life, but have only been to St.Louis a couple times.

I've never actually been, but I've heard it's a really cool city. :) And I like that it's a short plane ride from Denver.

Yeah, dude.

I keep thinking about secondaries, but I can't bring myself to start them ... but then when I try to do something else, all I can think about are secondaries :laugh:

Welcome to my life... more time spent deciding what to do than I actually spend doing anything. Multitask fail.

Yeah, dude.

I keep thinking about secondaries, but I can't bring myself to start them ... but then when I try to do something else, all I can think about are secondaries :laugh:

I hate when that happens.

good to be the best
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH7XaZvidvw[/YOUTUBE]

good to be the best
[YOUTUBE]PH7XaZvidvw[/YOUTUBE]

I thought I had top... the summit was in view... I went for it..and then
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PPVfZmbJs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]