Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Final 4:
Iowa State Virginia Kansas Baylor

Virginia beats Kansas in the Final
You're crazy haha, only team I think will make the final 4 in your list is Virginia

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Well I have 3 brackets so I'm kinda cheating haha, but my Final 4's and champs consist of

1: Maryland, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga- Wisconsin beating Virginia
2: Kentucky, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga- Kentucky beating Virginia
3: Kentucky, Arizona, Virginia, Duke- Kentucky beating Duke

I honestly don't think Kentucky will win it all, but I'm not sure who to pick so I'm playing it "safe":D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Final 4:

IMG_20150319_120600.jpg

I 100% believe we broke lots of rules, but I also love this picture.

A lot schools break rules. It's all about not getting caught. :shrug:

Edit: I'm not saying it's ok though. It's just the nature of big $$ college sports.
I totally agree. I'm pretty annoyed at the school for continuing to break regs DURING THE INVESIGATION.

Peeps in New York are more pissed at the ncaa about the specifics of some of the sanctions and the stupidly long amount of time the investigation took to complete, 8 years.

i plan on doing nothing this summer other than eating, sleeping, and working out. what is wrong with me?

Reactions: 3 users
I just realized that classes start in july most places. There go my plans for traveling for 2 months. Maybe I'll go for a bit less time, but make it count...

YESSSSS!!!!!

Dear RTC,

Thank you for your revised manuscript and your efforts in the revisions.

I believe you have substantively addressed the key reviewer and editorial concerns, and I am pleased to accept your paper for publication in Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®.

Your manuscript will undergo a final copy edit and we will review your file for completeness and your manuscript for required revisions. We may make minor changes to correct grammar or syntax or to clarify the text. Ensure you check your proofs carefully for such modifications.

Almost inevitably, some final queries will arise during final copyediting. These will be handled by our copyeditor with you via email, and I don't expect them to be difficult or terribly time-consuming for you. However, it is critical that you be responsive to these queries in order to ensure publication.

Following that, if there are no further issues the manuscript will be sent to the publisher for processing. However, if we identify any minor issues (e.g., missing references, missing permission letters, missing copyright signatures, unaddressed queries), you may be asked to address additional queries or provide additional information. Again, missing information may result in delay of publication. A final e-mail will be sent to you when your manuscript has been transmitted to the publisher.

Thank you for submitting your work to Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® and for your patience in the review and revision process.

Seth Leopold, MD
Editor-in-Chief

Reactions: 12 users
I want to travel so badly but my fun funds are low T_T

Gonna spend my summer getting my license because my school basically requires a car. Also running a lot and binging on netflix :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i plan on doing nothing this summer other than eating, sleeping, and working out. what is wrong with me?
Nothing wrong with you! That's what I'll be doing, plus video games and watching anime/Netflix.

EDIT: And lots of imbibing.

This might literally be the only free summer we have left in our lives. Better enjoy it.
Very true. My 2016 summer is already booked... Getting hitched!

Reactions: 5 users
Sending treats from the fine food store that I'm currently part timing to a "randomly" selected member of class of 2019.

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1426806207.517662.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Final 4:

Well I have 3 brackets so I'm kinda cheating haha, but my Final 4's and champs consist of

1: Maryland, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga- Wisconsin beating Virginia
2: Kentucky, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga- Kentucky beating Virginia
3: Kentucky, Arizona, Virginia, Duke- Kentucky beating Duke

I honestly don't think Kentucky will win it all, but I'm not sure who to pick so I'm playing it "safe":D
I like the way you guys think ;) If Justin Anderson get back to form I think we do have a great chance!

Reactions: 4 users
Um guys. Can we have a random sdn gift exchange? I would love to make it happen.

What would we exchange? I've done a gift exchange on a clothing forum before which was fun!

Whatever we like?

mid-year secret santa? Santas in swim suits

Um guys. Can we have a random sdn gift exchange? I would love to make it happen.

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA.

@FriendlyFH that gift looks gorgeous! I wouldn't even want to unwrap it! I'd probably just stick it unwrapped on my mantlepiece and oooh and aaaah over that immaculately-tied bow.

@FriendlyFH that looks so so so beautiful!!!!!! Wow!!!!! How kind of you to send it to some lucky random SDNer!!!

Yessssss a gift exchange would be so fun!!! I love love giving gifts :) i exchanged gifts for Christmas with two SDNers this year and it was delightful and thoughtful all around. I'd love to do it again!

Reactions: 2 users
A gift exchange sounds fantastic! @ridethecliche, I'm impressed you did a clothing one! I feel like we would all end up with a bunch of socks and scarves if we tried that, hahhah. We could do books, baked goods, regional knick-knacks, etc. As long as we discourage gift-card sending, I'm sure anything would be fine! :)

A clothing one with clothing nerds works really well when everyone knows each other's size.

I got a cashmere sweater, a polo long sleeve shirt, and a couple of ties. I sent sometime a pair of wolf vs goat pants, and a couple of rad shirts.

Finally got my rejection from Miami...
It's the most bs form letter ever.

Eff. Them.

Last edited:
You work part-time at a fine food store...DREAM JOB
Dream weight gaining job...
Anybody know millionaire short bread cookie? We had this amazing new brand coming in and I had a way too many "samples" today. Whoops

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA.

@FriendlyFH that gift looks gorgeous! I wouldn't even want to unwrap it! I'd probably just stick it unwrapped on my mantlepiece and oooh and aaaah over that immaculately-tied bow.
Thanks hella! I promise it's super easy! :) But I did have a tons of practice. We also have so many ribbons to choose from. I'm a ribbon freak...

Finally got my rejection from Miami...
It's the most bs gotten email ever.

Eff. Them.
Sorry RTC...:oops:
The school that rejects you and people like you might not pick a class with which you identify...it means they don't value what you have to offer, so maybe it's a good thing that you don't go?

I'm just pissed because that trip cost almost a grand that I could have spent on far more important things like booze.

'Sup. Just joining in. Tried to upload a gift, but techno impaired.

Last edited:
A clothing one with clothing nerds works really well when everyone knows each other's size.

I got a cashmere sweater, a polo long sleeve shirt, and a couple of ties. I sent sometime a pair of wolf vs goat pants, and a couple of rad shirts.

I'm so jealous I wish I had friends who knew a lot about clothes!

giphy.gif

This is what I had wanted to post...guess the app didn't allow gifs.
Feel like I stumbled my way into the class of 2019, but here I am...

Reactions: 10 users
Can't really help the girls all that much since I know nothing about women's fashion, but if the guys have any questions I can try being helpful!

I LOVE CLOTHES. I definitely don't have RTC-caliber fashion sense, but it doesn't stop me from frequenting my local thrift/consignment shops. Not to pull the hipster card, but I was doing this waaaaay before Macklemore got everyone flocking to Goodwill. ;)

Never did clothing swaps because I've got real bizarre measurements. :( I guess it would be okay if I went to an elastic-waistbanded-sweatpants-and-oversized-sweater clothing swap?

Can't really help the girls all that much since I know nothing about women's fashion, but if the guys have any questions I can try being helpful!

OK RTC. I'm going to a wedding. Does this shirt and tie combo work?? The tie is dark navy blue- the pic doesn't really show it.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not my favorite tie but it looks fine. I don't like the micro pattern on the tie. The shirt isn't really conservative either (light blue) but we're not old and I have a feeling it won't be an issue. Did the bride and groom have a dress code or recommendation?
Your jacket seems to fit well too since I don't see any collar gap etc. Hard to tell that will

Not my favorite tie but it looks fine. I don't like the micro pattern on the tie. The shirt isn't really conservative either (light blue) but we're not old and I have a feeling it won't be an issue. Did the bride and groom have a dress code or recommendation?
Your jacket seems to fit well too since I don't see any collar gap etc. Hard to tell that will

No dress code. Bride is my cousin so no need to be conservative hah. But I do have a light blue shirt that I can switch to.

Yeah I think my jacket is okay, it's been tailored. Unless my tailor suck D:

Thanks bruh!

We should start a PM room for the gift exchange if we're serious about it :p Feel free to PM me or reply to this message (so I get a notification) and I can set it up for us!