Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Slow-Clap.gif

I lied. Poor gif. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

busey_clapping.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
i dont understand the excessive use of exclamation points. it used to be cool when myspace was around but it's just not decorous anymore even for informal cases

i dont understand the excessive use of exclamation points. it used to be cool when myspace was around but it's just not decorous anymore even for informal cases

Totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
No but really. I am not sure how to respond to this. Sorry? Even though I didn't start the trend of titling class threads nor did I name this one..

Sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know whose idea was that, but I agree!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely, this is so uncool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur totes right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont no y i still use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty 4 pointing it out 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ****ing hate mondays, **** this **** L O L

The-worst-part-of-my-Monday.jpg

What does it cover? I can give you some tips on what worked for me on my midterm!

Some topics: Phosphoglucose isomerase, Glycosidases, Phosphoglucomutase, enzyme kinetics and inhibition, etc

Exam is composed of explanations, drawing mechanisms, and solving problems. No multiple choice.

The-worst-part-of-my-Monday.jpg

Some topics: Phosphoglucose isomerase, Glycosidases, Phosphoglucomutase, enzyme kinetics and inhibition, etc

Exam is composed of explanations, drawing mechanisms, and solving problems. No multiple choice.

Yeaaaah we aren't covering that. Hahah that's bizarre! What do you learn in biochem then?

That will probably really help for the MCAT!

Agent B, we start alcohols tomorrow. All we've really done are hydration additions, hydroboration, and diol additions.

Edit: all we've done of alcohols, that is.

Yeaaaah we aren't covering that. Hahah that's bizarre! What do you learn in biochem then?

That will probably really help for the MCAT!

Agent B, we start alcohols tomorrow. All we've really done are hydration additions, hydroboration, and diol additions.

Edit: all we've done of alcohols, that is.

Apparently, taking both Orgo 1 and 2 at my school also counts as taking a year of biochem, according to our premed guide.