COMLEX PE Regrade request?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

microshar88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has ever had a regrade done for the COMLEX PE? I took my exam this past July and I got the awful news that I failed this morning while I was doing my audition rotation. I was completely shocked, I knew I walked out feeling that it could have gone better and felt awful like everyone else. However, what shocked me the most was that the humanistic portion of the exam is what I failed. Total shocker for me since, in all of my OSCE's I have always gotten EXCELLENT patient feedback, actors have said that I completely blew them away with my compassion.

I have to finish this week of my audition rotation strong. Luckily, I did not submit my ERAS or apply to any programs ACGME or AOA yet. I'm a 4th year by the way, so I don't know how this will impact me, can they see the fail still? I'm doing an away rotation for Neurology right now.

I really don't think I failed the humanistic component at heart. I feel that the biomedical portion is what was terrible and in the feedback I got it said that I need to improve with note-taking and OMT was unacceptable.

I think Im going to request the regrade anyways, I was just wondering if anyone saw any change after requesting it?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.