could an updated transcript still be useful for Match position?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JabsterL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I just had a trancscript uploaded to ERAS with 2 fresh away Psych elective (Emergency Psych and C/L Psych) grades at prominent programs (Honors in 1, High Pass in the other) at about 3 p.m. today. 1 of my 9 programs I interviewed with uploaded it. My question is if some of the other 8 programs don't upload it by, say, noon tomorrow, should I email the coordinators +/- program directors (not sure if I should cc the PD as well?) to let them know this information? I'm thinkin in case it's not too late -- if it's useful at all in the first place -- maybe, just maybe, even if almost all programs had their final rank meeting, some PD may still adjust his/her final rank list right up to the final buzzer (next Wednesday, 2/22/12) like certain OCPD med students (cough cough me)... Wishful thinkin' or should I send the emails if I see on ADTS my new transcript hasn't been uploaded??

Thank you for your wisdom!

Members don't see this ad.

No one will probably care much about your transcript but for your own peace of mind you would be best emailing the programs and letting them know your transcript has been updated on ERAS. Just because it appears they have downloaded it doesn't mean they have (its automatic) - you need to let them know. They can decide to ignore or look at it etc.

No one will probably care much about your transcript but for your own peace of mind you would be best emailing the programs and letting them know your transcript has been updated on ERAS. Just because it appears they have downloaded it doesn't mean they have (its automatic) - you need to let them know. They can decide to ignore or look at it etc.

Sounds good, thanks Splik!