DAT Score for Pod. School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kookie628

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering what average DAT score you need for podiatry school?

Members don't see this ad.

just take the MCAT and break 22 and youll be fine-ditch the DAT

Yeah dude. You're looking to apply to Pod. school not dental school. MCAT fo sho.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah dude. You're looking to apply to Pod. school not dental school. MCAT fo sho.

See little smiley icon above for what one will be once they finish pod school (hint, its not a dentist)

21s 22s for MCAT and DATs!

I think it is funny how you say take the MCAT for pod school not the DAT because it is for Pod school not Dental school. Hate to break it to you but it is also for POD schools not Medical schools. So your argument cracks me up.

on top of that then you can start a flame war for DO not being med school its osteopathic medical school...yadda yadda yadda, all three are physicians and called doctor and need to take the MCAT-period

I don't think you guys answered his question. I don't know of any DAT score averages, but if I had to guess, I would say around an 18-19. If you haven't taken the DAT yet, then I would probably forego that and take the MCAT. I got in last year taking the DAT and am doing just fine and will become a Podiatrist, not a dentist.