DAT study plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dfsdfssdgsgs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

After reading through some of the DAT breakdown posts on sdn, I have decided to use the Ari's study schedule and supplement the bio section studying with feralis notes. I plan on studying for around 3-3.5months as I have about 25 hours/week of other commitments going on right now.
Is there any other material that I haven't listed that is a must to prepare for the DAT and do you think my study length time would be sufficient to prep for a high score (23+)?

Members don't see this ad.

I liked Cliff's for Bio. Chad's for OC and GC along with DAT destroyer for OC and GC. Math destroyer is amazing for Math as I found it extremely representative. BC is good for PAT. I didn't really study reading comp but BC was way harder than the actual, but prepares you well.

I liked Cliff's for Bio. Chad's for OC and GC along with DAT destroyer for OC and GC. Math destroyer is amazing for Math as I found it extremely representative. BC is good for PAT. I didn't really study reading comp but BC was way harder than the actual, but prepares you well.

Did you use feralis notes?