Diarrhea ruined my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be insensitive, but I think "Diarrhea ruined my chances" would be an awesome band name.

Members don't see this ad.

I did boxing and bjj throughout high school, and took an enormous chunk of my time then, so i obviously listed on my app even though i quit during my freshman year of college. Replace loveoforganic with my name, and thats exactly what one of my interviewers told me :laugh:.

Note to self: do not piss off addo either.

I haven't been in too many real fights, but sparring with my friends confirm that I can hold my own. That being said, I'm not stupid enough to mess with trained fighters. Some people don't get this and end up getting their ***es handed to them. :laugh:

Holderlin derailed it.

For some reason I feel like combat sports are a gray-area EC.

I'm listing my BJJ belt, but I'm thinking it could possibly hurt my chances.

just write a LOI, and tell them about your bowel troubles, i doubt diarrhea could keep your from being accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
The islets of Langerhans. :horns:
The Beta Pleated Sheets

opqq374op5.gif

Hope smelly handshakes aren't a crime
cuz im wipin twenty times
diarrhea

this thread is awesome. i don't care if OP is trolling or not.

Man, what a shytty thing to happen during an interview.
Don't let that crap get to you, OP. I have heard a bunch of terrible stories about bad things happening to good people - this story would be number two. Just stand up, smell the fresh air and wash your hands of the situation.

diarrhea

omg :laugh:

o_O

Unlikely.

ok, no, not Staph. But C. diff? maybe OP left out the part about how s/he just got the Clinda-Bomb last month :shrug:

coffee was the likely culprit. rule of thumb for interviews is not to do anything you wouldn't normally do in the morning. There's a reason that Keopectate always goes for the traveling guy/gal in their ads.

I know you feel terribly ashamed about this, but you'll need to get over it and just explain you were ill on the day of the interview. Ideally you would have brought this up then and rescheduled accordingly.

When u go to interview
And the squirts come with you too...
diarrhea

U might think its just a toot
But then u poop in ur new suit...
diarrhea

Ur prairie doggin through the tour
squeezin back liquid manure
diarrhea

Come on everybody!
diarrhea
O. M. G. I love you. :love:

This also gave me a new idea for your avatar, Wermz. :smuggrin:

this thread is awesome. i don't care if OP is trolling or not.

omg :laugh:

ok, no, not Staph. But C. diff? maybe OP left out the part about how s/he just got the Clinda-Bomb last month :shrug:

coffee was the likely culprit. rule of thumb for interviews is not to do anything you wouldn't normally do in the morning. There's a reason that Keopectate always goes for the traveling guy/gal in their ads.

maybe it's campylobacter! maybe the OP left out the part that he ate not fully cooked chicken.

I just took the micro shelf last week so my mind was polluted with those on the differential.

Like I said, unlikely in a 20 something person with no apparent history of recent illness or other symptoms (c. diff is more than just the squirts after all). The four most common causes of bacterial diarrhea are salmonella, campylobacter, shigella, and E. Coli.

Like I said, unlikely in a 20 something person with no apparent history of recent illness or other symptoms (c. diff is more than just the squirts after all). The four most common causes of bacterial diarrhea are salmonella, campylobacter, shigella, and E. Coli.
and taco bell 'beefy' burritos...

Ironically, I was just about to make a thread with the exact same title in the relationship forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel your pain man. I have a pretty weak colon too. Spicy foods will be the death of me because I love them but usually end up paying for it later. :laugh:

I would in the least call/email the admissions office and speak to someone about your interview experience. Someone needs to know you had "something messing with you" down there so they don't think "oh gosh, she left for 12 minutes doing god knows what"...because now they'll know your "IBS was flaming up."

Valid, but awkward reason. :)

I'd stay clear of IBS. That's a psychosomatic condition... might be a red flag. If it was IBD that would be another story.

I'd stay clear of IBS. That's a psychosomatic condition... might be a red flag. If it was IBD that would be another story.

IBS has psychosomatic components but is very real.

Why am I defending the origin poop so much on this thread?

Damn, that sucks. What a sh*tty situation. You're probably S.O.L.

:zip:

Status
Not open for further replies.