DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing like pre-college football season trash talking, Astro do you think we will be able to find an Iowa bar like Front Row in Detroit??

Members don't see this ad.

I know there will be a bar like "the front row" in detroit, but i'm not sure if it will be iowa-oriented. I think my mouth will get a lot smaller in that city, and i will cheer for the pistons and red wings! I actually like both teams already, so i might move to detroit for the rest of my life and treat STD's.

Dartos Vader said:
Ahh yes, the groundbreaking "Grower vs. Shower" study. I do believe that the nobel prize was awarded to Dr. Richard Everhard et al for that one. Very popular theory in china as I understand it.
C'mon you mo's, this is funny $hit!

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek: who was it that took Astro to school on the b-ball court today???? Oh yes, now i remember.... IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got served! No, seriously served hardcore. Thanks lisi for giving it to me in the pooper.

I feel like studying...wait, I don't.

I want to watch LT Winters in Band of Brothers run up on the hill, start shooting at the SS, and get them moving like a bunch of deer.

Then his platoon shows up and it's like a shooting gallery...that leads to the destruction or capture of an entire battalion.

Yeah, I'll do that.

Portier,

Sometimes you and your war flash backs scare me :scared:

I stand corrected. I actually beat Paul on 2 point shots, but i told me i'd only count them as one for the love of the game. So before he goes off and saying he "served" me, he might want to realize i was being nice by continuing the game.

I hate when a team wins a basketball game on a last second 3 point pray (i.e. wisconsin vs iowa in big ten tournament).

Now that we've started talking football...

RISING1.jpg

0104ADTTrophy.jpg

It's going to come back to its rightful home very soon...

INSIDE9.jpg

(and isn't watching Michigan lose a thing of beauty?)

We agree on one thing, watching michigan lose is a thing of beauty...........however, I think you may be disappointed to realize that Notre Dame is quite a long ways away from being "good". Maybe in a few years they will be lucky enough to get Kirk Ferentz's son to come coach, then they will be a national powerhouse again.

by the way its the last night before a test that I may fail until after June 10th, thank god!!!!!!

except for your HIV test....

That's a good low score...

Members don't see this ad :)
Bernard,
That was F**king gross, and a 0 is a good score on HIV, your low score is good, I"m trying to keep mine at the 0 spot

Dartos Vader said:

sorry dartos I don't smoke, but I heard astro always carries a large quantity of FAGS with him

Well that was disgusting. But not as bad as the other things that live in rays body. They are affectionately referred to as "the cave dwellers"

cremaster2007 said:
sorry dartos I don't smoke, but I heard astro always carries a large quantity of FAGS with him
BUKFUTTER!!

BTW on snl last night will ferrel hosted. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! Thats right, an all new celebrity jeopardy. Suffice to say it was hilarious. Suffice to say that cliff is gay? Indeed.

this may not be derm related...................but do eyes have beta 2 receptors???

Dartos Vader said:
BTW on snl last night will ferrel hosted. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! Thats right, an all new celebrity jeopardy. Suffice to say it was hilarious. Suffice to say that cliff is gay? Indeed.

wish I would have seen it

Ray's pictures of his fly colony are gross but not as nasty as his vaginal spoon he refuses to pick up off the floor in front of the SEC fireplace. I mean really Ray it's all crusty and $h!t.

It's not my vaginal spoon.

Dartos can tell you about my "first dirty mag" story.

Utensils definetly go in girl's asses.

Terri hatcher is F'ing hot.

My advise to my cousin who graduated high school. Drink all the beer you possibly can in college b/c it will never kill you (unless you drive), and ALWAYS say no to shots.

With that said, who's up for some shots tomorrow night at america's original fun bar? I'm going to insert a pool stick where the sun doesn't shine on frenchie.

If it weren't for fries, the french would have no use in my life.

I'd rather be called gay than have a story that cremaster has to tell. why don't you tell everyone here how you acquired scabies last year. I think you were the reason they started locking the anatomy labs after hours.

anything I got last year was from you..............so either you are the culprit or you got them from portier who got them from dartos

And then you all start to sing "It's a small world after all..."

well in my case its a small world, in astro's case its a warty world, in dartos's case its an "ass spelunking world", and in bernard's case its any world he can take............

cremaster2007 said:
well in my case its a small world, in astro's case its a warty world, in dartos's case its an "ass spelunking world", and in bernard's case its any world he can take............

That makes me rather like a conquering Klingon....

RRRAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH

klingon.jpg

Astroglide User said:
Terri hatcher is F'ing hot.

With that said, who's up for some shots tomorrow night at america's original fun bar? I'm going to insert a pool stick where the sun doesn't shine on frenchie.

If it weren't for fries, the french would have no use in my life.

rm2.jpg

Mike sticks a pool cue in my hiney, and Clifford watches in his Green Lantern Costume...wishing he had cheesy poofs. :laugh:

Portier, I think maybe you should still have to go to class, because the creativity is almost to much fanatastic in my book :thumbup: cheerios to you

Frenchie that was beautiful. thank you for the wonderful art work that you have done today. congrats to EVERYONE here being done finally. it feels great, and i hope you will not be here any more this summer than the norm.

I will be ******ed lately and playing with pool sticks.

Thank god for ebay! I have found some great stuff the last week, and now i'm going to offer some great CRAP to anyone willing to buy it.

mb

Star Wars, beach!

Some of us know that 1201 on Tuesday night is Wednesday AM, some people don't.

Thanks God for that time telling class they gave in first grade Louisiana Public School!

Too bad they don't offer that north of the Mason-Dixon Line....

MasDixLn.jpg

I wont be going to star wars thanks to that bit of ******ation. Hopefully fandango will come down with a case of super aids. Or as they say in spanish !AIDS FANTASTICO!

dartos, I'm sorry, we must be too smart for our own good telling time and making plans and such..........but at least it has prevented me from doing any real studying for the past 2 days cause I have been so :( and :mad:

"from doing any real studying for the past 2 days cause I have been so and "

Constipated? angry at your poo?

babyruth said:
"from doing any real studying for the past 2 days cause I have been so and "

Constipated? angry at your poo?
BURN! MEGA BURN!!!!

I just didn't know what the smiley faces signified. Here's to not studying and going to the strip club, JK.

is there a pathology term for pathology induced headaches?

I need to celebrate!

After 3 phone calls and 4 months, I finally got my W-2 today!

That's a record for dealing with DFAS....yippee!!!

:p

as I just returned from philly I wanted you to all know while I was there I did NO STUDYING, and I went to South Philly to Geno's to get cheese steak and it so happened it was the Italian Festivel and a band there played Jimmy Buffet so I called astro to let him know how fat I was being and listening to Jimmy Buffet. He then told me that the largest cheeseburger made in the world is in Philly, however he was wrong, the only thing I could fine was a 19lb burger made in clearfield, PA which was 3 hours away.........I think I may get F'd in the A by boards, but probably by astro first..........

Let me tell you something about boards. I once broke five boards at once with my elbow when I was in tae kwan do. Why should I be afraid of this one? If we had brick tests I might be nervous. Bricks are really hard.

Dartos Vader said:
Let me tell you something about boards. I once broke five boards at once with my elbow when I was in tae kwan do. Why should I be afraid of this one? If we had brick tests I might be nervous. Bricks are really hard.

Let me tell you something about how boards sounds like ******, and I once conquered 5 ****** back when I was in pimp school.........however, it has been a long time so ****** or boards either way I'm scared, but not as scared as I am of Mr. Dartos now, he knows tae kwan do

Status
Not open for further replies.