1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Do you print the AAMC tests?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by st.exupery, 03.08.05.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. st.exupery

st.exupery Member 5+ Year Member

I just purchased the AAMC membership... do you guys print out the whole test when doing it (~70 pages) or do you just go off the computer?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. pseudoknot

pseudoknot Lifetime Donor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Verified
    Physician
    Verified
    PhD
    I do it on the computer, but I'm also planning to take the MCAT on the computer...hopefully the software is at least vaguely similar.

4. stoleyerscrubz

stoleyerscrubz Registered User and Stuff 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    print tests and do them by hand. enter scores when done for grading and solutions. I'm not taking the exam on the computer.

5. SuNNNy84

SuNNNy84 Member 5+ Year Member

I print them also. I just makes it seem more like a real MCAT if you plan to take the MCAT on paper.

6. 45408

45408 aw buddy 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    if you're taking a paper exam, print it out.

About the ads