Does anyone know where I can get more information about LECOM-Fla?

ataha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In particular I was wondering if there was a preference to Florida residents and maybe get some information about the stats there?

Members don't see this ad.

They are a private school, so they don't distinguish between OOS and in-state :) As for stats, we won't really know until the 2013 ADEA book comes out ^.^

Oh okay... I never really understood that... like for example NOVA is a private school but they only take 40% out of state according to predents.com .. doesn't that mean there's a preference to floridians? (even if its just a slight pref.)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Private schools can choose to give preference to whomever they want because they aren't governed by the same laws that public universities are. So Nova may in fact give preference to Florida residents, but not because they have to. Most private schools don't give preference to in-state applicants; however I've noticed that a large majority of the LECOM acceptances are in-state.

id wait until after this cycle to call them up, as they're still in the midst of getting the first class sorted out.

and yeah, there are a lot of people from florida so far..so idk. i would still go there though :) . plus having rotations in erie is a good deal for me bc i can be closer to home

id wait until after this cycle to call them up, as they're still in the midst of getting the first class sorted out.

and yeah, there are a lot of people from florida so far..so idk. i would still go there though :) . plus having rotations in erie is a good deal for me bc i can be closer to home

That's kind of my issue too, I'd love to be able to stay in Florida because I've been a Floridian my whole life and that way it wouldnt cost much to visit my family when (if) I have any spare time :)