Does the NAPLEX evenly cover all chapters of RxPrep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful1994

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using RxPrep to study for the NAPLEX. For those that have taken the NAPLEX and used RxPrep to study, do you all think the NAPLEX covered all chapters of RxPrep evenly? Or were some chapters more emphasized than others? (such as the calculations chapters)

Members don't see this ad.

I am using RxPrep to study for the NAPLEX. For those that have taken the NAPLEX and used RxPrep to study, do you all think the NAPLEX covered all chapters of RxPrep evenly? Or were some chapters more emphasized than others? (such as the calculations chapters)

Definitely not evenly distributed, each exam is different. Mine barely had oncology/Hiv

Definitely not evenly distributed. Some topics are heavily emphasized for one person while other people have few or no questions.

But it's better to be safe to know topics majority of people had such as: calculations (for sure), compounding (sterile and non-sterile), drug references, biostats, Infectious diseases, drug-drug interactions, anticoagulation, HIV, diabetes, onco, asthma/COPD, pain, psych.

That is NOT all the topics covered, but it's to give an idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users