DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kam's ability is interesting, given her suspicions about you WZ.

Despite gunning for you in lynch, she apparently opted not to act unilaterally against you, when she could have done.

Members don't see this ad.

Kam's ability is interesting, given her suspicions about you WZ.

Despite gunning for you in lynch, she apparently opted not to act unilaterally against you, when she could have done.
Yeah. Perhaps she wasn't as sure about me as she was about vmh.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been a villager assassin before. It's actually a little scary. I lost the game for the villagers because I pulled the trigger too hastily late in the game so I can see it

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if anyone else had figured it out, I'm sure they did, but we pretty much knew Kam was the assassin since the day before she killed vmh. It's why despite her tunnel vision on me I still had her as 100% villager.

I've been a villager assassin before. It's actually a little scary. I lost the game for the villagers because I pulled the trigger too hastily late in the game so I can see it

Yeah, I've been one just once I think. Didn't even get to use it before I was lynched, but hated that pressure :p

Oh also, I was blocked by the annoying voice last night.

crickets.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know. I have AM as my top possible suspect. I suppose I could see there being a failure of anyone willing to lynch her whenever that was and so converting her instead. Otherwise, Kam seemed most concerned about WZ. I still have belief in rm and promo being good. I don't have LIS high due to knowing his character and the description of my killer. It is a round and round type brain trap here.

Lynch AM ... might as well.

The reason for not lynching before was concern that she might be a dragon or a rider.

If that is true, someone will vouch or propose an alternative target worth chasing.

Still pretty pathetic Day 9 lynch tally:
AM (3) - WZ, Pro, guis

3/10 voting
Deadline is whenever I feel like it. Honestly peeps Trilt is on mobile and I'm going to see Star Trek at 7:30 so I can close when I get back (say 10pm cst) OR before I leave (say 6pm cst). If people actually show up that is.

I don't know. I have AM as my top possible suspect. I suppose I could see there being a failure of anyone willing to lynch her whenever that was and so converting her instead. Otherwise, Kam seemed most concerned about WZ. I still have belief in rm and promo being good. I don't have LIS high due to knowing his character and the description of my killer. It is a round and round type brain trap here.

Okay. You trusted me before you were killed and now I'm a prime suspect after you've been rezzed. Does this seem suspicious to anyone else?

Well, there's the thing. We are probably chasing down a convert. It could be anyone. Except dragons.

@Animal Midwife WZ pointed out that VMH and PBC really seemed to be gunning to lynch you, and the fact that you stayed alive even after they wanted you to be killed raised some eyebrows for me. I know that's not really something you can defend against, but that's what I'm working with. The write-up of lupin's death also seemed to imply that her killer was someone she trusted, and she defended you up until she died. I'm willing to consider a better option if you have one.

You claimed a communication role... which suggested rider vs dragon to me. That is the only reason I piled off you and onto poor... was that the HM lynch? Yeah, so.

If you are one or the other of those, and if someone else can vouch that, then I'll get off the bandwagon. Otherwise, you are overdue for your lynch.

I certainly welcome who you believe are the top possibilities. I have explained all my thoughts.

My top suspects are RM and guis.

You claimed a communication role... which suggested rider vs dragon to me. That is the only reason I piled off you and onto poor... was that the HM lynch? Yeah, so.

I do have a communication role. But it's not rider/dragon related. The hmoo lynch was started because PBC wasn't on and I, the other lynch candidate, defended myself.

I do have a communication role. But it's not rider/dragon related. The hmoo lynch was started because PBC wasn't on and I, the other lynch candidate, defended myself.
There has been very minor concern about guis, but far from substantial by someone I trust. RM has been very open about his ability and has been tithing regularly in Ruatha hold, so I would think he would be withdrawing that and causing havoc if he were a wolf. He is also double injured and without ability now, so I don't know that mods would allow that to also affect wolf kill or not.

Defended yourself by intimating that your role was something to valuable to lose. If that isn't so... It wasn't that your defense was especially inspiring or assuring. Just that being wrong about you would have hurt a lot more than we were willing to tolerate at that stage.

Why do you suggest RM? Got something to offer, other than that you need us to be distracted from lynching you? :)

@Animal Midwife WZ pointed out that VMH and PBC really seemed to be gunning to lynch you, and the fact that you stayed alive even after they wanted you to be killed raised some eyebrows for me. I know that's not really something you can defend against, but that's what I'm working with. The write-up of lupin's death also seemed to imply that her killer was someone she trusted, and she defended you up until she died. I'm willing to consider a better option if you have one.

They were definitely gunning, but isn't that what wolves would do if they think you're a threat? Lupin did trust me, but I wouldn't have killed one of the only people who believed in me. That might as well be wolf suicide.

There has been very minor concern about guis, but far from substantial by someone I trust. RM has been very open about his ability and has been tithing regularly in Ruatha hold, so I would think he would be withdrawing that and causing havoc if he were a wolf. He is also double injured and without ability now, so I don't know that mods would allow that to also affect wolf kill or not.

Honestly, there hadn't been a whole lot of information about guis on this thread. Would you mind telling me what makes her a lesser concern?

Defended yourself by intimating that your role was something to valuable to lose. If that isn't so... It wasn't that your defense was especially inspiring or assuring. Just that being wrong about you would have hurt a lot more than we were willing to tolerate at that stage.

Why do you suggest RM? Got something to offer, other than that you need us to be distracted from lynching you? :)

It is important. I have a communication role that allowed me to use a one-time ability. It will still hurt to be wrong especially so close to end game.

I didn't feel comfortable with RM jumping on the Abney lynch last minute (without telling her why) and then quickly switching to DVMD when the others did.

Honestly, there hadn't been a whole lot of information about guis on this thread. Would you mind telling me what makes her a lesser concern?

I don't have her as not a possibility by any means, but based on some discussion, I also don't have enough cause to lynch her.

I don't have her as not a possibility by any means, but based on some discussion, I also don't have enough cause to lynch her.

Is there a reason that I'm more suspicious than WZ on your list?

Is there a reason that I'm more suspicious than WZ on your list?
Mostly just not enough content to try and gauge. She has been talking a lot, especially in hold PMs. I haven't quite gotten wolf vibe from it, but that isn't enough either. Back and forth in real time is usually much more telling, so I still am trying to decide if Kam picked up something I haven's in after the fact reading.

Mostly just not enough content to try and gauge. She has been talking a lot, especially in hold PMs. I haven't quite gotten wolf vibe from it, but that isn't enough either. Back and forth in real time is usually much more telling, so I still am trying to decide if Kam picked up something I haven's in after the fact reading.

I can see that my playing style needs improvement now... my inactivity is getting me in a lot of trouble.

There is a lot of information about my role floating around in this game...just because it isn't posted on the thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That said...AM, what are your reasons for suspecting RM? I have to admit I'm not entirely committed to lynching AM.

There is a lot of information about my role floating around in this game...just because it isn't posted on the thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That said...AM, what are your reasons for suspecting RM? I have to admit I'm not entirely committed to lynching AM.

Mainly the last minute lynch switch.

Okay. I'm going to be very upset if you are the convert, AM :p

Unlynch AM for now.

I might re-lynch AM. I might change my mind. I'm going to do some wikipedia-ing.

Aw...if AM isn't a dragon/rider then that kind of shatters my view. Not sure about them as a convert pick, though.

lynch Abney ... I just don't think that with dwindling numbers we can risk Abney having been a convert and then rezzed a Lupin-wolf, giving us two more wolves. We need to find out for sure that Lupin is a villager.

Sorry Abs. It's just a numbers thing.

unlynch AM lynch Abney
I don't particularly like it, but LIS makes a good point, we have to be sure. And I don't know of any other way currently available for us to confirm that lupin came back villager.

LIS, I think you make a fine point about the abney / lupin situation.

I feel pretty good about Abney being village, but what if?