Drugs Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naidim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For my first semester as a student of Pharmacy, I created an online drug study guide with flashcards so I can access it wherever I am. I just thought I'd share it with all other future Pharmacists here, and any constructive criticism or suggestions are definitely welcome.

http://rx.campushott.com/drugs/

Members don't see this ad.

Not bad kid... why don't you put more drug information on each drugs?

Not bad kid... why don't you put more drug information on each drugs?

Funny being called a "kid" at 42. What's there now is what is required to know for the quizzes, though expanding it as needed will be simple enough. I don't want to get in trouble for putting down all the information from our Lexi-Comp book or even the Drug Cards.

Members don't see this ad :)
well... I'm still older than you.. by hair..

:smuggrin:

nice work! there is also a nice drug study guide on amazon.

Holy! Hopefully I can use this for pharm school soon...whenever I get accepted lol. As for now, it's very helpful for my job. Thanks for sharing.

Cool work!

and for Esomeprazole, it's "GERD" not "GURD". I know it's obvious but that's what I spotted randomly.

I'd just like to tell you I've been looking for these for the past hour nonstop. :D
I take it that you will be updating it throughout Pharm school?

I'd just like to tell you I've been looking for these for the past hour nonstop. :D
I take it that you will be updating it throughout Pharm school?

Yes, that is the purpose of the site, for me to study (The Flashcards).