The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You know what they say about beer before liquor, right? :p
Yes. And I continue to disregard it and for the most part be alright :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

I found strawberry cider at the grocery store today. It tastes EXACTLY like strawberry shortcake. I don't know how they did it but it is so weird and so delicious!

Members don't see this ad :)
1452266_622816924443399_2015019133_n.jpg

Can someone please explain to me how I had two glasses of wina nd am soooo drunk/? I feel pukey horrible, How did this happne?

No food prior.

But I did! something does not compute. I'm throwing up everywhere and feel like I might die. Maybe I have food poisoning. I love my life. My Thanksgiving break has already been excellent.

Bad bottle of wine, perhaps. Opened too long? Although, I heard the flu has been going around. Food poisoning sucks.

I <3 Yuengling Black & Tan. And my first day off since Thanksgiving. and PASTA>

Reactions: 1 user
I'm on my 4th Guiness and was told a shot of Jameson is on its way! No stress tonight, people. No stress tonight :cool:

You guys will be happy to know I searched for this thread before I have gone too far. @Frozenshades , where are you? It's Friday night, most of us are done with finals, and it is time to rez this thread with a vengeance!!!!!!
Geez Lupin, stop trying to get my drunk ;)

Tacos and a fair bit of whiskey made for a solid night. Still kinda dizzy

Members don't see this ad :)
New years: where you have two strong drinks, fall asleep on the couch by 10 and are in bed by 10:40. No shames.

A
New years: where you have two strong drinks, fall asleep on the couch by 10 and are in bed by 10:40. No shames.
and a Xanax just to make sure the cats pawing at my face at 6am have no chance of waking me up.
Stay home club, and proud.

Zero regrets of not going out and going to sleep before midnight. Suck it 2013!

Reactions: 1 users
I slept from 10 pm to 9 AM and it was awesome. Thank you Robitussin with codeine!!! GFY pneumonia. and GFY 2013.

Accidentally playing My Drunk Kitchen is a terrible idea. Just FYI.

Sex on th beach is causing me problems at the moment.

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1390699394.826404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Haha! Have you been drinking those since 3 PM?

:eek:

i did not delete quickly, eh? I just don't know anymore. it was mug long islands earlier. that shiz knocks you on your buttttt

i love the US of Americas. The alcohol is so cheap!!!!!!!!

Arg, my stomach is a mess. I had half a cider and I want to throw up and have a headache and I'm supposed to go out tonight! My body insists upon being rude.

wtf is this baby ****???

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1390700838.771925.jpg

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1390704360.712308.jpg

Lemon drop!

And pinapple upside down and 2 more shots of patron

I need to slow up bit i feel fine!

I have no idea how you're doing this many shots...one alone makes me want to barf...except maybe the lemon drop. I think I'm still capable of doing those. Def not the patron.

Foiled! Went to a bar like a real human being and actually had a nice time. Winning!

Turns out you can't hold your alcohol like you used to a couple years out of college and only drink once per year.

And I hadn't had such a reaction since 2007. :(

Lots and lots of shots more led to my friends taking care of me. Oh man.

Just puked some more. And I have to drive 3 hrs in a blizzard to Winnipeg to fly home. I don't want to.

Why do people do this to themselves? Ughhhh

Just puked some more. And I have to drive 3 hrs in a blizzard to Winnipeg to fly home. I don't want to.

Why do people do this to themselves? Ughhhh
Just keep chuggin' the gator juice/pedialyte. It's gonna keep coming back up, but at least you might retain some and not go all dry heave. :(

Turns out you can't hold your alcohol like you used to a couple years out of college and only drink once per year.

I'm the opposite...in undergrad I used to get wicked drunk and be out for a solid day throwing it all back up. Now I drink a lot and feel fine the next day. I'm cool with it :D

You know what's awesome?!
Going to pick up a carryout pizza, meeting your boss unexpectedly and deciding to go out for 2-4-1's on the fly. Then meeting other people unexpectedly, them buying shots and me getting drunk off of $10 for the night and having an awesome-sauce time!

:soexcited::nod::=|:-)::claps:

You know what's awesome?!
Going to pick up a carryout pizza, meeting your boss unexpectedly and deciding to go out for 2-4-1's on the fly. Then meeting other people unexpectedly, them buying shots and me getting drunk off of $10 for the night and having an awesome-sauce time!

:soexcited::nod::=|:-)::claps:
What happened to the pizza?! Did you share?

Haha Nope! Pizza was in my car. ;) (they are all mostly sick of pizza, as 1/2 the people there work at a pizza joint. )

:( I came home fully expecting to have a Bloody Mary(or two!), only to find out that my 3/4 bottle of Vodka is missing! I'm seriously PISSED. More so because I know who it is that took it!

Now, I'm having to resort to a lame arse beer. :( This is NOT what I wanted!

@jjohnston thanks for bumping the thread-- didn't even know this existed! I love beer, what a neat place to discuss without sounding like an alcoholic.

Not drunk but thought I would post a pic of what I'm drinking...Fire Mule!!!
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1404265075.856728.jpg