The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Happy Fourth of July peeps!

I'm about to start celebrating Independence day by observing my independence to drink a large quantity of alcohol.

EDIT: bought a bottle of vodka and the keg has been tapped. No going back now.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
3 months without a drunk post? What is the world coming to? Respectability?

I am posting on the behalf of MrsSOV. She discovered shots that taste like chocolate cake tonight. Very amusing.

3 months without a drunk post? What is the world coming to? Respectability?

I am posting on the behalf of MrsSOV. She discovered shots that taste like chocolate cake tonight. Very amusing.
Come on, you can't say that and then not tell us what's in those shots!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe it was this http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-shot/ ? Though I would think anything with birthday cake pinnacle vodka would work well too.

My best drunk story... it was my birthday and I decided to get a genital piercing and then go drinking. Well, the piercing hit a blood vessel and I was bleeding like crazy. Mix in alcohol and I was bleeding even more. I ended up getting a diaper from a friend as I couldn't find anyone with a pad. Later after holding my head straight to walk through the door, I told my very hetero male friend to suck my very gay male friend's dick. Another friend drove me home where I promptly passed out on my lawn. He got me up and had to unlock my front door for me because I couldn't get the key in the door, then I promptly closed the door in his face. Blood loss and alcohol don't mix well!

Maybe it was this http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-shot/ ? Though I would think anything with birthday cake pinnacle vodka would work well too.

My best drunk story... it was my birthday and I decided to get a genital piercing and then go drinking. Well, the piercing hit a blood vessel and I was bleeding like crazy. Mix in alcohol and I was bleeding even more. I ended up getting a diaper from a friend as I couldn't find anyone with a pad. Later after holding my head straight to walk through the door, I told my very hetero male friend to suck my very gay male friend's dick. Another friend drove me home where I promptly passed out on my lawn. He got me up and had to unlock my front door for me because I couldn't get the key in the door, then I promptly closed the door in his face. Blood loss and alcohol don't mix well!
Not sure that you know what the word "best" means. o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
image.jpg
Yum.

Reactions: 1 users
A firechata. twas delish! Also, my mom is the one who told me about this combo. Such a good mom.
*Adding to grocery list*
I may need this after studying is complete...

A firechata. twas delish! Also, my mom is the one who told me about this combo. Such a good mom.
3/4 Rumchata, 1/4 Maple Whiskey. French Toast. You're welcome.

Reactions: 1 users
image.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
You really need to learn how to insert the images into the thread... it is just as easy as putting in the url. ;)
Not on my phone lol/on the SDN app. On my computer it works beautifully. Didn't get computer back until 1 am last night :/

Not on my phone lol/on the SDN app. On my computer it works beautifully. Didn't get computer back until 1 am last night :/

I am going to do you a lot of good:

1. Delete the SDN app.
2. Use your internet browser to view SDN on your phone
3. ?????
4. Amazing SDN experience via your cell phone, aka PROFIT!

I tried really hard to post here after my drunk onesie bar crawl last night, but phones are quite difficult when you're wearing a sloth kigurumi.

I recently went to a local bar near my school completely stone cold sober.
Worst decision of my life....WHEN DID DANCING TURN INTO DRY HUMPING???....
#scarred #neveragain

Creme de minthe, creme de cacao, and egg nog. You should do it.

Also gold Schlagger and egg nog.

I'm one of the oddballs. I haven't had any sort of alcohol before, not even for my 21st. Although I do love drunk watching haha. I was once hugged by a very drunk, very naked man the evening after we all presented our research at the Southwestern Association of Parasitology, it was interesting. Everyone got crunk and decided to take off their clothes so they could be 'free'

So I didn't know this until tonight, but Grape Smirnoff Ice tastes just like grape soda. Yummmm

1/3 Goldschlager, 1/3 Buttershots, 1/3 Bailey's.

Tastes just like oatmeal cookies. DO NOT EVER SUBSTITUTE THE GOLDSCHLAGER FOR FIREBALL. Cinnamon schnapps=/=cinnamon whiskey, it tastes horrible when you substitute but a lot of bars and small liquor stores do not carry Goldschlager.

I'm an American! Had my citizenship oath this afternoon, drinking apple pie-inspired shots tonight.

I'm also mildly uncomfortable by how much bumping I've done in this thread recently.

I'mnotanalcoholicIswear.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm an American! Had my citizenship oath this afternoon, drinking apple pie-inspired shots tonight.

I'm also mildly uncomfortable by how much bumping I've done in this thread recently.

I'mnotanalcoholicIswear.
Awesome! Cheers!

Went to mainly an undergrad bar after a fundraising quizzo event. pretty sure I was older than the bouncer and holy crap. I can't handle undergrad/college bars anymore

Bump

That moment at a conference, after way too much free booze (that everyone then takes back to the hotel to play bad drinking games by the pool - you think your residents and professors are all adults, think again) and you and a faculty friend from another institution start off talking about zombie movies and time travel, but end up sort of macking on each other.

And then it's hawkward. Doubly so because we are often all over each other's path-related social media. Oh, and coauthors too:smack:

I bet his residents/students (who started said bad drinking games I might add) gave him a hard time. Mine sure did. :hungover:

Last edited: