Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh for sure I've goofed up animal gender. But c'mon, who hasn't? Someone comes in with an animal named @thedrjojo , you just assume it's a studly guy.

But I've never had anyone get irrationally upset at me.

One of my rotation mates tried to put 'prostate smooth, symmetrical and normal size' in a female PE last week. Before you laugh, I practically *guarantee* you that you will catch yourself doing it sometime.

:laugh: I am sure I will probably do that, but I am still going to laugh because it is funny and I will laugh at myself when I do it too.

I had some guy get irrationally mad at me once when I called his dog (named Harley) a "she". His response: "Harley is a BOY name. No one would dare name some girl after MY motorcycle." Umm, ok.... moving on...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
22112949_thats_the_joke_xlarge.jpeg

:laugh: I am sure I will probably do that, but I am still going to laugh because it is funny and I will laugh at myself when I do it too.

I had some guy get irrationally mad at me once when I called his dog (named Harley) a "she". His response: "Harley is a BOY name. No one would dare name some girl after MY motorcycle." Umm, ok.... moving on...
I just had a female Harley come in today!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, sorry to have missed lynch again! Studying is taking priority over sdn. I feel so unprepared for this final tomorrow, it's going to be a very late night :(

Crap. Looks like I missed a fun night.

Ah, sorry to have missed lynch again! Studying is taking priority over sdn. I feel so unprepared for this final tomorrow, it's going to be a very late night :(
Good luck on your final!

But those poor animals are probably traumatized. Gender-appropriate names are so important to cats and dogs, you all are embarrassing them.

Sorry I also missed the vote. Was studying for a test but had to rush to Penn Vet ES with my roomie. Her rabbit got all neurological and arrested as soon as I walked in the door with him.

Members don't see this ad :)
also studying for an exam tonight... but the killing of these veteran players seems like a noobish thing to do. Don't know if it has been mentioned. Y'all talk too much haha it's difficult to read through 10 pages each day! Jeez guise. :p

anywho yay for getting wolf #2!

Sorry I also missed the vote. Was studying for a test but had to rush to Penn Vet ES with my roomie. Her rabbit got all neurological and arrested as soon as I walked in the door with him.

.... like I've pointed out before, busy doesn't mean villager. That story - heart-tugging though it is - doesn't make you a villager.

Peeps, don't fall for the "gee sorry I was busy." Wolves can be as busy as villagers.

(Sorry 'bout yer roomie's rabbit. That does suck. Whether yer a villager or a wolf.)

:( Sorry, orca.

.... like I've pointed out before, busy doesn't mean villager. That story - heart-tugging though it is - doesn't make you a villager.

Peeps, don't fall for the "gee sorry I was busy." Wolves can be as busy as villagers.

(Sorry 'bout yer roomie's rabbit. That does suck. Whether yer a villager or a wolf.)

Oh, I'm well aware of that. But I did mention upfront about having an exam and that I would be more quiet until Tuesday. People can take that for what it's worth. And I wasn't really expecting the lynch to close so quickly again. I know people had suspicions (myself included) of OG, but I just didn't think it was going to reach plurality so quickly so I wasn't glued to the thread.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. But I did mention upfront about having an exam and that I would be more quiet until Tuesday. People can take that for what it's worth. And I wasn't really expecting the lynch to close so quickly again. I know people had suspicions (myself included) of OG, but I just didn't think it was going to reach plurality so quickly so I wasn't glued to the thread.

Nope, I totally get it. And I'm not trying to be a jack-ass about your roomie's rabbit. I just also know people have gamed that sort of thing to try and play the sympathy card. Basically, I'm just saying people should divorce themselves from the whole "sorry I was busy" thing ... it doesn't mean much one way or the other. I managed to skate through an entire game as a wolf when I was camping by regularly reminding people I was camping and would be busy. Other than a few astute people like dvmd, nobody really questioned it.

Nope, I totally get it. And I'm not trying to be a jack-ass about your roomie's rabbit. I just also know people have gamed that sort of thing to try and play the sympathy card. Basically, I'm just saying people should divorce themselves from the whole "sorry I was busy" thing ... it doesn't mean much one way or the other. I managed to skate through an entire game as a wolf when I was camping by regularly reminding people I was camping and would be busy. Other than a few astute people like dvmd, nobody really questioned it.

Oh definitely. I've played enough games to realize it doesn't automatically clear someone either.

And I wasn't trying to call you out on being a jerk or anything either. I was just stating why I was literally not at computer for the time this thread blew up.

I see the "SOV suspicious" comments have started up.... le sigh.
I am out most of the day flying again so doubt I will get on to defend myself..

preemptively, I am a vet student, no abilities. If you recall I stopped a bandwagon day 1 because I recognized the plain vanilla role was out there. Then voted TP twice, and pretty much led the bandwagon against him on that lynch mj stuff that also got us OG.

No great loss if I am lynched. I can't participate as much as usual and have nothing to do, but it is a waste to lynch a villager.

Later dudes

So it turns out that revenge is a dish best served cold. LIS was seen casually enjoying himself last night instead of studying for ophtho (and anesthesia, of course). Several others saw him disappear with a shadowing figure. Much like the last time he disappeared, he was found slumped with a pleased look on his face.

Dead is LIS, student with the ultrasound

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

19 players remain. Lynch deadline 7 pm.

If I'm elected, I have no problem with it. My noobness makes me disinclined to vote for myself though.

lynch STL behavior has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while now
elect SOV

preemptively, I am a vet student, no abilities. If you recall I stopped a bandwagon day 1 because I recognized the plain vanilla role was out there. Then voted TP twice, and pretty much led the bandwagon against him on that lynch mj stuff that also got us OG.

No great loss if I am lynched. I can't participate as much as usual and have nothing to do, but it is a waste to lynch a villager.

Later dudes
Seriously? ???

Reactions: 2 users
Seriously? ???

I think he's referring to OG there.

Alternatively, whenever LIS or SOV use a gender pronoun, just assume the opposite. More likely to be correct that way.

Reactions: 2 users
*******lynch swings****** stronger hunches then before (voting history pairs up pretty well with other wolves and seems to be voting for person in the lead). Willowleaf is also starting to get on my feels list as whenever she claims she is playing off, it's usually bc she is a wolf...

If I'm elected, I have no problem with it. My noobness makes me disinclined to vote for myself though.

lynch STL behavior has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while now
elect SOV
Btw, I think you reversed your lynch and mayor vote, you may want to fix that. Oh and I wouldn't vote to lynch sobsob, I am fairly confident that he is currently a villager (but you know, he gets converted fairly regularly, so that could change down the line).

Reactions: 1 users
Elect wiLdzoO.

Well I am going to guess Wildzoo can't post on the thread, given that she keeps liking my posts and is not responding. Wildzoo, if you are unable to post on the thread, like this post.

I'm gonna say that while I don't know if stl is a wolf, as lis pointed out, his feels were totes wrong about tp and OG, so I'm not sure I can support his mayoral campaign. Will think about who I want to elect and lynch, but I'd be more inclined to lynch him than elect him...

Why does someone keep targeting WZ for post restrictions?

elect krist. Lynch ffm.

Later dudes
I forgot about the day 1 thing where you implied you were a vet student. You're no longer suspicious to me.
*******lynch swings****** stronger hunches then before (voting history pairs up pretty well with other wolves and seems to be voting for person in the lead). Willowleaf is also starting to get on my feels list as whenever she claims she is playing off, it's usually bc she is a wolf...
:smack: I already pretty much role revealed.
I'm busier than I've ever been while playing ww, that's all.

lynch gentle rectal

Teacher's pet vote:
STL - 1
(STL, rojo)
Rogert - 1 (Zen)
SOV - 1 (Rogert)
rojo - 1 (ffm)
krist - 2 (willow, allie)
WZ - 3 (BI, html, WZ)

Official Fail Tally:
STL - 1
(rogert)
FFM - 2 (willow, allie)
devyn - 1 (BI)
swings - 1 (STL)
allie - 1 (allie)

why are you people lynching me? I've already role revealed to someone in my group and proven my role.

why are you people lynching me? I've already role revealed to someone in my group and proven my role.

I think you're legit, but would that person be willing to speak up and vouch for you?

yeah yeah, thanks guys!

Elect krist.

Will come back with a lynch vote soon

I didn't realize devyn was playing!! Where has she been?

Going now for someone who's been laying low - lynch devyn.

Teacher's pet vote:
STL - 1
(STL, rojo)
Rogert - 1 (Zen)
SOV - 1 (Rogert)
rojo - 1 (ffm)
krist - 3 (willow, allie, krist)
WZ - 3 (BI, html, WZ)

Official Fail Tally:
STL - 1
(rogert)
FFM - 2 (willow, allie)