Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My vote for FFM is based on feels. Since rojo said he's not a wolf:
Unlynch FFM.

Members don't see this ad.

Oops. I guess I wasn't at the last page yet. At least my vote was only an hour and a half after lynch closed...

Reactions: 1 user
If that's true then I'll wait to hear more from that person if need be. You only have 2 votes right now though so I don't expect the need for any revealing. I just picked someone who I don't know much about and jumped on the OG bandwagon late. No concrete evidence against you but I don't have any other better ideas.

Fwiw, I don't think STL is a wolf. He role revealed to me and it isn't characteristic of what we're looking for in the wolves, however I can see his role going two ways. Once again it's not concrete evidence as I have no way of investigating him.
This makes me think he's a villager. It would be really easy for a wolf to fake role reveal this game with the multiple ability-less roles, so why pick an iffy role?
I'm going to second this, also because I can never read STL because of his playing style and it always drives me nuts.

I know someone said that they thought wz was a villager but I still feel some gut misgivings about her. On my phone and I can't seem to find where, but did someone say that based on feels or actual evidence? Also is anyone willing to admit to giving her posting restrictions? I'm wondering if she's faking it. Either way going to *****elect krist***** since I think I trust her more based on her voting record.

Going to hold off voting till I get to a computer but I'm at a toss up between STL or html (I can't remember anyone saying anything about her unless I missed it).
LIS said he had reason stronger than feels to think WZ was a wolf, but not fact. MJ said WZ role revealed before we'd had any night cycles.

Members don't see this ad :)
This makes me think he's a villager. It would be really easy for a wolf to fake role reveal this game with the multiple ability-less roles, so why pick an iffy role?
Some wolves like to mostly tell the truth so they don't get caught in a lie. And claiming a vanilla role at this point isn't going to be helpful to a wolf - they'll likely get lynched anyway if it can't be verified and they're under enough suspicion. That said, STL isn't on my list right now.

LIS said he had reason stronger than feels to think WZ was a wolf, but not fact. MJ said WZ role revealed before we'd had any night cycles.
Oh I know, I know! It's because I am crazy, that seems like the logical conclusion. Or a villager. With a really not sketchy role, so I am curious what allieh is talking about lol.... I have never seen a role like mine be a wolf in a game, although I guess it's theoretically possible. I am sure sobsob will make my current role into a wolf role in his next game...

Some wolves like to mostly tell the truth so they don't get caught in a lie. And claiming a vanilla role at this point isn't going to be helpful to a wolf - they'll likely get lynched anyway if it can't be verified and they're under enough suspicion. That said, STL isn't on my list right now.
True. I guess it depends on how suspicious the role is.

No one has died.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

18 players remain Lynch deadline 7 pm EDT

Hmmmm.

Lynch allieh.

She seems off this game.

lynch orca.

last time she was up for a lynch and used the "no one PMs me in my group" excuse, she was a wolf.
And I was also in her group then.
And I also wasn't PM-ing her (nor anyone for that matter) as now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today I must speak in rhyme
but sadly I don't have the time
to spend in PMs and on the thread
pulling verses from my head

I will lynch allie for now
cuz her posts seem sketch, somehow
I might check back in later today
Don't miss me too much while I'm away!

I'm not 100% sold, but I think I can get behind an orca vote

lynch orca

STL, I'm a vet student.

I'd be fine with allie or orca.
Lynch orca.

I'm also fine with either.

Lynch orca for now, but very willing to switch over if more information comes out.

Woah, overslept. Definitely going to stick with my lynch orca vote from yesterday and it seems everyone is on the same page. :thumbup:

All I know is that LIS wasn't really suspicious of her based off of her voting patterns.

Me neither, she was one of the earlier votes for OG.
All I know is if we're right about orca, I think we need to stick to the same strategy.

I've role revealed to my group, but in an effort to be transparent on the thread, i'll reveal here as well. I'm a vet student. That is literally all my description said.

*PS, I'm only a vet student in this game. Not IRL (YET!!!!!).

lynch orca.

last time she was up for a lynch and used the "no one PMs me in my group" excuse, she was a wolf.
And I was also in her group then.
And I also wasn't PM-ing her (nor anyone for that matter) as now.

Yes and I wasn't getting PM then as well as in many games before then. That was pretty much just coincidence.

I'm never one to start group messages, which I have mentioned in several games before this. However, if I receive them, I respond.
Don't really have much of a defense otherwise because I have no ability. And no info on anyone else.

Not that it matters since I think I'm going to be dead when I get back but lynch allie . I feel like previous posts that I saw didn't contribute much to the game (granted, I can say I haven't been much better thus far), and also for self preservation.

No, I know that, I was referring to your role in this game :p.

Okay, and rogert claimed being a vet student as well, correct?
This is the claim that Rogert made
Willow and DVM came to his aid
Since their roles were the same
In this basic WW game

And now I have a question for you
You revealed to allie, it is true
But about her, what do you know?
I may waffle before I go

Yes and I wasn't getting PM then as well as in many games before then. That was pretty much just coincidence.

I'm never one to start group messages, which I have mentioned in several games before this. However, if I receive them, I respond.
Don't really have much of a defense otherwise because I have no ability. And no info on anyone else.

Not that it matters since I think I'm going to be dead when I get back but lynch allie . I feel like previous posts that I saw didn't contribute much to the game (granted, I can say I haven't been much better thus far), and also for self preservation.
If you said your role, I don't recall
It might now be best to tell all

Reactions: 1 users
In this basic WW game

I may waffle before I go

Not that I think it's going to make a difference, but I'm just a plain vet student. Lynching me will just further drop our numbers, but I don't have much else to say to persuade you.

And this will probably be my last post. I have to take my dog down to the school for him to participate in some food eating study.

Not that I think it's going to make a difference, but I'm just a plain vet student. Lynching me will just further drop our numbers, but I don't have much else to say to persuade you.

And this will probably be my last post. I have to take my dog down to the school for him to participate in some food eating study.
There is one thing that you could do
To prove that what you say is true
Answer this question if you dare,
In your role, how many words are there?

WZ, you're on a roll with these poem posts. Well done. I'm impressed.

Reactions: 6 users
lynch allie

i have no idea tho, so I can be persueded to change

In this basic WW game

I may waffle before I go

I don't know. Kind of made the probabilistic assumption that there were no longer wolves in my group and revealed to her after two wolves disappeared. So don't know anything about her, know about vetash though. Allieh has said in chat that she is a vanilla villager

No, clearly he is a wolf and trying to help the villagers out. *end sassyness*

Yes, but I feel like that may not be the best way to go about it....

Haha well obviously - but yeah a little strange to me...any chance he's faking the whole "i'm busy" thing and being a really sneaky wolf - seems more like something SOV would try to pull :laugh: but I've never played with MJ before so I can't say about him.

Haha well obviously - but yeah a little strange to me...any chance he's faking the whole "i'm busy" thing and being a really sneaky wolf - seems more like something SOV would try to pull :laugh: but I've never played with MJ before so I can't say about him.
Nope. 100% chance that he is not faking it. Now whether he is doing a ploy in conjunction with having no time is a different story. But yeah...

Mj is no doce, but I'd put it at like a 5% chance he is doing it

Nope. 100% chance that he is not faking it. Now whether he is doing a ploy in conjunction with having no time is a different story. But yeah...

Sorry yeah I didn't mean he's actually not busy IRL but using that as a ploy with the "lynch me" thing, knowing that no one (except wolves) would probably want to lynch a villager.

Also ditto on the awesome poems WZ, you're killing it!

not sure about the orca/allieh vote...going to keep mine as is for now.

WZ - do you more or less know the proposed roles of everyone in your group? I have another one of my crazy theories if you wanted to indulge me :p

From what I know it would seem
Orca truly has the same role as DVMDream
She passed the test, my vote will stay
Though she may have gotten the info another way

I don't know. Kind of made the probabilistic assumption that there were no longer wolves in my group and revealed to her after two wolves disappeared. So don't know anything about her, know about vetash though. Allieh has said in chat that she is a vanilla villager
She is an anesthesia tech, according to pms
Maybe your whole group is bad
Just a silly idea that I had :p

WZ - do you more or less know the proposed roles of everyone in your group? I have another one of my crazy theories if you wanted to indulge me :p
We all know each other's roles, it is true
Indulging you is something I would love to do ;)