Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think we’re stalled.
Zenges
How you reading me
Village I guess

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why? Also, why shouldn't we flip you and who other than me should we be looking at?
Idk I think there's likely only one sk left so I'm not super worried about past you lol

As for why you shouldn't flip me...we've won every game here I get left alone to do my thing in the corner, and lost the game I wasn't, so thats obviously enough to draw a meaningful conclusion from lol. Idk I don't really have a compelling defense nor do I plan to spend time on doing so, tbh

Idk I think there's likely only one sk left so I'm not super worried about past you lol

As for why you shouldn't flip me...we've won every game here I get left alone to do my thing in the corner, and lost the game I wasn't, so thats obviously enough to draw a meaningful conclusion from lol. Idk I don't really have a compelling defense nor do I plan to spend time on doing so, tbh
Okay, so no reason not to flip you, got it. And when I flip village (if I flip), your mindset will lose the game. Maybe a learning point after this one is over...

I still see no reason to keep someone who hasn't participated in a way that we can evaluate at endgame around. Especially when reasonable mechanics arguments point to Clem as a primary suspect. I get Santy's idea, but I still don't really find it a compelling reason to keep Clem around unless someone can come up with a way that isn't easily manipulated by scum.

That being said, I've got clinic this afternoon, but will go back and iso Mighty since they're my second-in-line for scum. Will re-evaluate others as I'm able to.

I still see no reason to keep someone who hasn't participated in a way that we can evaluate at endgame around. Especially when reasonable mechanics arguments point to Clem as a primary suspect. I get Santy's idea, but I still don't really find it a compelling reason to keep Clem around unless someone can come up with a way that isn't easily manipulated by scum.

That being said, I've got clinic this afternoon, but will go back and iso Mighty since they're my second-in-line for scum. Will re-evaluate others as I'm able to.
Stagg why you feel so village?
It spooky

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Iso'd Mighty and actually feeling much better about them after a full review. Some quotes with thoughts:

My main POE is currently Stagg and Sporty, for reasons described above. Since there is already some sus on Stagg, I'm going to repeat the mistake of noodles and:

Yeet Sporty @kaydubs
@mightyrunner7 , why did you vote Sporty here instead of me?

I'm not following. You disagree with the rationale to switch your vote, but still do it anyway?

Again, my main sus on Sporty is the appearance of analysis, but no conclusions that are actually helping village. Researching another game and ending with "hmm, that didn't help" only re-enforces that perspective.
This was a good read. Nicely done.

I know its not in my best interest to try to deter the PSV train, but I'm really feeling that we are making a mistake with PSV and myself being the main yeets. I know how bad this will look if PSV turns wolf, but I have to say it
If there's a pack, I'd say this is a nice statement to gain village cred from a wolf knowing PSV would flip village. Seeing as it's less likely there's a pack, I'm giving this real village points.

I can't resist a good tie

Yeet Santy @kaydubs

In all seriousness, I take santy's declaration of "I'm village I swear" at a lot less face value now that a few others have also made similar declarations, and there is evidence to back them up.

I'm also not feeling great about Sporty, but her contributions so far today have been better than Santy's. I'm also curious about her implied theory and want to see where that plays out.
Would have been somewhat shady now knowing Sporty flipped SK, but....

Unyeet Santy yeet Sporty @kaydubs

I believe Zenge. I don't see a good reason to lie about being a 1x jailer, and I would love to hear a better explanation for the no-kill night.

Sporty ended the 1st day as the 2nd most popular yeet, and I find it more likely that she was going to perform the night kill and was stopped than the wolves were going after her and couldn't get to her. I don't see the wolves picking the 2nd most sus player to be the kill. I know its hard to read much into the last second psv chaos, but it does help explain why the second wagon didn't gain much traction
Swtiched to Sporty. Followed-up on the read which was good. More village points.

I've been struggling to find a good rebuttal to this, but I'm coming up short. The best I can say is your wagon was a chaotic last second situation, so you didn't really have the 2nd most sus of anyone. I'd argue Clem probably deserves that honor goi g into night 1, given all the contingency votes. Zenge probably has the 2nd most sus, but obvious Wolf!Zenge and Wolf!Sporty is incompatible
What are your thoughts on this now knowing that Sporty wasn't in a pack?

Village - Santy
Village lean - Zenge, Lucy
POE - everyone else

Santy and Zenge get points due to verified actions.
I'm feeling we have granted too many Village points to the tourists. Lucy was the first to make a public declaration (with rationale that I understand), so I'll grant them points above the rest for now.

The other 4 deserve a harder look. At this point, I could see myself voting for any of them, although I'd probably categorize Stagg as least sus and Clem as most Sus
What are your thoughts on my ability reveal/claim and calling out Lucy with immediate vote on Lucy?

Reactions: 1 user
That being said, past Clem I need to do more review before I would place a vote elsewhere now as I don't feel nearly as confident with a Mighty flip. I can make arguments for almost anyone else, but would have to re-evaluate from a less mechanics-driven perspective.

Stagg why you feel so village?
It spooky
To be 100% transparent, if I'm solidly in a village pile you probably need to flip me, lol.

• Angry
Okay, so no reason not to flip you, got it. And when I flip village (if I flip), your mindset will lose the game. Maybe a learning point after this one is over...
Teach me daddy, uwu

That being said, past Clem I need to do more review before I would place a vote elsewhere now as I don't feel nearly as confident with a Mighty flip. I can make arguments for almost anyone else, but would have to re-evaluate from a less mechanics-driven perspective.

To be 100% transparent, if I'm solidly in a village pile you probably need to flip me, lol.
Go read FF VIII/the mystery game and you'll understand, lol. Lots to learn from that game, including why letting someone coast for several days and continue to live is a terrible strategy, although there's better examples for that.

• Care
Stagg I was under the impression you're a newer player, is that wrong?

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm a compulsive tourist btw
each night i visit someone
And you guys doubted the tarot cards smh lucy literally out here claiming mafia

Wait, has anyone else discussed this? Essentially, lucy claimed compulsive tourist and Clem thought that was a mafia claim

This tells me that Clem, who (probably) is a scum compulsive tourist, didn't realize that compulsive tourist is actually mostly a villager role.

I'm now 100% convinced we gotta yeet clem

As for the no kill, Clem is probably the even night SK and forgot to submit (due to real life issues). Dubz was nice enough to randomize the visit, but wasn't going to randomize the kill.

• Hmm
Wait, has anyone else discussed this? Essentially, lucy claimed compulsive tourist and Clem thought that was a mafia claim

This tells me that Clem, who (probably) is a scum compulsive tourist, didn't realize that compulsive tourist is actually mostly a villager role.

As for the no kill, Clem is probably the even night SK and forgot to submit (due to real life issues). Dubz was nice enough to randomize the visit, but wasn't going to randomize the kill.
I thought "hey thats my role" then thought about it more and was like "oh, wait, that's probably just the default role isn't it"

But why would claiming your role = claiming mafia?
Because jt didn't occur to me that it was the default town role at first, I thought I was a special boy

Then i thought about it for like 5 more seconds lol

Pretty sure he’s been playing FM for several years.

This feels village

Lol, that is quite wrong. I've been around WW on SDN since 2018 with probably 30-40 games my belt here and a couple of hundred in total. I just took a 2ish year break. After Genny and SAR I've been around the longest. Samac is my manatee. Why do you think I've been talking about so many past games?

Careful with this line of thinking, it's a fair thought but angleshooting is often grounds to be mod-killed and you're fairly close here.

• Care
Careful with this line of thinking, it's a fair thought but angleshooting is often grounds to be mod-killed and you're fairly close here.
Fair enough, I can now see how this thought could approach that line, so let me walk it back:

Now that all the roles have been declared, and nobody has disclosed an explanation for the 2nd no kill night, I'm going to assume it is simply a matter of a kill not being submitted.

Hello fellow non-human meat eaters
I also didn’t like this post given my role has nothing to do with dinner guests, so like the scum being tangible live things versus I’m something more abstract.

Now, I bet dubz gave cover roles, but with out a flip you might not have figured out the pattern.
I almost tripped up in supernatural villians. My dumb ass didn’t click that the village was villains till someone made a comment and I almost ****ed up on thread.

I think I would have a very hard time convincing myself not to flip Clem, but if he does flip village I’d want to see if anyone has any tone changes pre- and post sporty flip. Pre sporty flip = genuine hunting post sporty flip = staying alive

Lol, that is quite wrong. I've been around WW on SDN since 2018 with probably 30-40 games my belt here and a couple of hundred in total. I just took a 2ish year break. After Genny and SAR I've been around the longest. Samac is my manatee. Why do you think I've been talking about so many past games?

Assumes I've been reading most of your posts lol

I also didn’t like this post given my role has nothing to do with dinner guests, so like the scum being tangible live things versus I’m something more abstract.

Now, I bet dubz gave cover roles, but with out a flip you might not have figured out the pattern.
I almost tripped up in supernatural villians. My dumb ass didn’t click that the village was villains till someone made a comment and I almost ****ed up on thread.
....the theme is Hannibal? Its a Hannibal lecter joke lol

It's the "how do you do, fellow kids" joke with Hannibal lecter flavor lol

I think I would have a very hard time convincing myself not to flip Clem, but if he does flip village I’d want to see if anyone has any tone changes pre- and post sporty flip. Pre sporty flip = genuine hunting post sporty flip = staying alive

Yeah, unfortunately I think Clem is in egg cracking territory for me too

Day 3: Sushi and Sashimi Vote Tally

Clem (3) - genny>>samac, Stagg, SAR
genny>>samac (1) - Santy
stuff (1) - Clem

4/8
Missing: @lucy. @Clem J @Zenge142 @mightyrunner7

Vote closes TODAY, 3/8/23 at 10pm EST (9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific, 11pm AST, 12am UTC-3) (~14.25 h remain)
cannibal-hannibal.gif
I guess the real problem here is we can’t rely on any kind of interesting wagonomics if we make ties and what not, assuming we’re looking for another SK.

Unyeet Samac

Just for consolidation on Clem I guess. Think I'm okay just erasing Clem from PoE and either winning or making game more interesting

Jeez, this is...boooooooooring...

Anyway, I made a list of the games I've played with little notes. I spectated 2 games here before jumping in for Colorado. This will be my 30th full game including 2 speed games. I've modded twice, been a (legit) manator once, and been subbed out 3-4 times (yikes). I've been 3P twice (one win), an OG wolf 4x (3 wolf wins, 4th subbed out immediately), a converted wolf 3x (2 legit wins and 1 loss in the noobs in space game which I will forever consider a wolf win), and some would say an intermittently useful villager.

Safari (creeped); Bake (spectator chat)

Colorado

Smash

Cycling

Lurking Beloww: Sea Monsters (first wolf outing-win by bussing every packmate from D1)

Hallowween Zombie

Reading WWeek

WWhats for dinner (6-player speed game, solo wolf-win)

I WWanna be the very best Pokemon redux (given the worst role ever, aka that fisherman with 6 magikarp)

Noobs in Space (Wolf convert (early), technically a loss but would have been a wolf win if Coffee? didn’t start wolf bragging before the game was over, also Dina should have won as Chaos, also the game should have ended 4-5 days earlier but I converted coffee after she revealed IC in thread, one of my prouder moments)

Dog WW game

WWFR aka Dubz family tree/reverse game (Wolf convert (early), hard-vouched by village mid-late game mods ‘MODified our roles/abilities mid-game- still a wolf win)

Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW (villager, voted off D1 by all villagers despite voting for 3/4 wolves on D1 and sussing the 4th)

HoWWrses: Bojack Horseman (village post-restrictor, we had some fun…@sporty needs to revisit that PM)

UnderWWear (mod)

Werewolves of Ireland (It was HOWLING, not WAILING!!! Pg 30 has some wonderful memes highlighting our village’s terrible play)

Panem et Circenses- Fields of Elysium aka Mel’s gladiator game (3P-neutral, win, ruined final vote so that every alignment other than village won)

Nav’s mystery game aka FFVIII theme (Wolf? converted to village, it was a weird game…)

Friends WW (ew)

Garden of Good and Evil

Spyro Speed game

WW Basic B****es (mod)

Ice Cream WW (wolfs win in a semi-sweep;
Nyan asked to be mod-killed d/t harassment in-thread)

American Horror Story (wolf convert, win)

Soccer WW

Milkshake Mafia (subbed out)

CYO

Fruit Shapes WW

Back to SkeWWl

Cartoons WW Noob (Manator to Samac)

End of the WWorld (wolf, subbed out)

England WW (was IC but got post restricted and voted out before I could reveal, still bitter about that restriction)

Red WW Blue

CYO II (3P with potential village conversion, voted out D1)

Everyone Wins in the Dead Circle-Decisive WW/NutMMeg and The Spice Girls at the OWWlyMMpics

Serial/Criminal Minds WW

Hannibal Part Deux

I'm also a Scorpio and enjoy going on long bus drives on salty beaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Day 3: Sushi and Sashimi Vote Tally

Clem (4) - genny>>samac, Stagg, SAR, mightyrunner
genny>>samac ()
stuff (1) - Clem

4/8
Missing: @lucy. @Clem J @Zenge142 @Santygrass

Vote closes TODAY, 3/8/23 at 10pm EST (9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific, 11pm AST, 12am UTC-3) (~90 MINUTES remain)
cannibal-hannibal.gif
Okay okay!

Yeet Clem. :sorry:

I feel like it’s a forgone conclusion and Clem is a pancake that needs to be flipped but I won’t be surprised either way.

• Hmm

Anyway, I made a list of the games I've played with little notes. I spectated 2 games here before jumping in for Colorado. This will be my 30th full game including 2 speed games. I've modded twice, been a (legit) manator once, and been subbed out 3-4 times (yikes). I've been 3P twice (one win), an OG wolf 4x (3 wolf wins, 4th subbed out immediately), a converted wolf 3x (2 legit wins and 1 loss in the noobs in space game which I will forever consider a wolf win), and some would say an intermittently useful villager.

Colorado

Smash

Cycling

Lurking Beloww: Sea Monsters (first wolf outing-win by bussing every packmate from D1)

Hallowween Zombie

Reading WWeek

I WWanna be the very best Pokemon redux (given the worst role ever, aka that fisherman with 6 magikarp)

Noobs in Space (Wolf convert (early), technically a loss but would have been a wolf win if Coffee? didn’t start wolf bragging before the game was over, also Dina should have won as Chaos, also the game should have ended 4-5 days earlier but I converted coffee after she revealed IC in thread, one of my prouder moments)

Dog WW game

WWFR aka Dubz family tree/reverse game (Wolf convert (early), hard-vouched by village mid-late game mods ‘MODified our roles/abilities mid-game- still a wolf win)

Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW (villager, voted off D1 by all villagers despite voting for 3/4 wolves on D1 and sussing the 4th)

HoWWrses: Bojack Horseman (village post-restrictor, we had some fun…@sporty needs to revisit that PM)

UnderWWear (mod)

Werewolves of Ireland (It was HOWLING, not WAILING!!! Pg 30 has some wonderful memes highlighting our village’s terrible play)

Panem et Circenses- Fields of Elysium aka Mel’s gladiator game (3P-neutral, win, ruined final vote so that every alignment other than village won)

Nav’s mystery game aka FFVIII theme (Wolf? converted to village, it was a weird game…)

Friends WW (ew)

Garden of Good and Evil

Spyro Speed game

WW Basic B****es (mod)

Soccer WW

CYO

Fruit Shapes WW

Back to SkeWWl

England WW (was IC but got post restricted and voted out before I could reveal, still bitter about that restriction)

Red WW Blue

Everyone Wins in the Dead Circle-Decisive WW/NutMMeg and The Spice Girls at the OWWlyMMpics

Serial/Criminal Minds WW

Hannibal Part Deux

I’m your only child?!

• Care
Okay okay!

Yeet Clem. :sorry:

I feel like it’s a forgone conclusion and Clem is a pancake that needs to be flipped but I won’t be surprised either way.
You’re very nonchalant about it.
If he’s not scum this is going to suck.

Colorado

Smash

Cycling

Hallowween Zombie

Reading WWeek

Dog WW game

UnderWWear (mod)

Friends WW (ew)

Garden of Good and Evil

Spyro Speed game

WW Basic B****es (mod)

Soccer WW

CYO

Fruit Shapes WW

Back to SkeWWl

Red WW Blue

Serial/Criminal Minds WW

Hannibal Part Deux

Also I have a note with all my games. I’m catching up to you.
7256D230-4E1A-4A5B-8727-7D8CDC14D9E5.png

• Love
Why? it'll be way more interesting and then I get to let all my tinfoil loose!
I like clean wins.
The tinfoil I had fits Clem. I want my tinfoil to be right. My tinfoil game has not reached its England peak.

I reread the end of Ireland, should I share the memes about VMH's Wailing clearly being village?
Because I couldn't stop giggling to myself when I was reading them. I also forgot that I tried to smoke a marsh grass cross as a night action to speak with the dead chat...

• Haha
I want to sharey note with all my games too since that seems to be trendy rn !

Skill Issue if you really thought I had one like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users