ERAS CV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrKhan1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share the link to a standard CV format for ERAS? I know some institutes have separate CV formats with slight variations, but is there one that can be used for a majority of the programs?

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone share the link to a standard CV format for ERAS? I know some institutes have separate CV formats with slight variations, but is there one that can be used for a majority of the programs?
There is no format. You don't upload a CV. You put the information in ERAS and it creates one for you. It looks like s*** but there's nothing you can do about that. Don't waste your time creating a CV.

[/endthread]

Reactions: 1 user
I disagree a little bit, you will want your CV when you start to think about applying for jobs out of residency so if you can get something started now it will save you a hassle later on. Speaking from personal experience.

I disagree a little bit, you will want your CV when you start to think about applying for jobs out of residency so if you can get something started now it will save you a hassle later on. Speaking from personal experience.
I re-write my CV annually. Doing it at the residency application stage is a waste of time.

Oh alright. Thanks a bunch for explaining!

Can someone tell me for sure who should be mentioned as Program Supervisor? People are mentioning different persons, like mentors, PD, Department Chief, etc. I am quite nervous what if I entered it incorrect. I actually mentioned the Dept Chief's name as Supervisor and now feel nervous about it when I see that people have entered differently.

Can someone tell me for sure who should be mentioned as Program Supervisor? People are mentioning different persons, like mentors, PD, Department Chief, etc. I am quite nervous what if I entered it incorrect. I actually mentioned the Dept Chief's name as Supervisor and now feel nervous about it when I see that people have entered differently.
You are worried about nothing. But the answer is "who should I call if I wanted to know more about this experience and your performance in it?"

Reactions: 1 user