Eras upload

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marinismile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I submitted my transcript after my CV, CAF, PS and 2 letters of recc. Several programs have uploaded the old documents but have not uploaded the new ones. Does this mean that they are no longer interested? (it took them 2 days to upload the first documents and its been over a week and they still haven't uploaded these last ones).

How long does it take to get an interview spot? Is a week too long for a community program?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I submitted my transcript after my CV, CAF, PS and 2 letters of recc. Several programs have uploaded the old documents but have not uploaded the new ones. Does this mean that they are no longer interested? (it took them 2 days to upload the first documents and its been over a week and they still haven't uploaded these last ones).

How long does it take to get an interview spot? Is a week too long for a community program?

thanks

It does not mean they are not interested. A program downloads everything from every applicant at the same time. Meaning, they cannot filter you out before they download. It depends on the program as to when they will offer an interview. A week is not too long haha :laugh: