Eye floaters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you're supposed to ask for medical advice on here. I would say see an eye doctor. Especially if you've noticed an increase in the number of them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lol went to the optometrist recently and he told me if I get them extremely frequently they can be a sign of a detached retina or other malady.

But yeah OP don't take our word for it head to the opto/opthamologist.

I have them. Get them checked out, but they told me there wasn't much of anything that could be done. It's only really an issue for me in one class that has a whiteboard. Looking at plain, light colored things drives me insane.

Toning the brightness of my laptop/tv down helps a lot. Don't really know why. I just notice them less.

I'm not asking for medical advice guys. I am asking to see what you do to make them easier to deal
With.

Stop thinking about them. Seriously, I work for an Ophthalmologist and it's good advice; although, I'm reminded of them daily when he says this.

Otherwise there's nothing really than can be done. Supposedly they sink down out of the visual axis after a long period of time (years).

Stop thinking about them. Seriously, I work for an Ophthalmologist and it's good advice; although, I'm reminded of them daily when he says this.

Otherwise there's nothing really than can be done. Supposedly they sink down out of the visual axis after a long period of time (years).
It's impossible to just stop thinking about them. If you have them bad you know that. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.