Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody! Im taking part 1 on Feb 22nd in NY. have GREAT notes I would love to share. I'm also looking for a serioys study partner. anyone who is intrested in any of the two can email me to: [email protected]

hi rhema, I m female. I live in tx, I m looking for female study partner too, if interested plz send me a private msg.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. I am an Indian female planning to give the nbde part 1. I would love to meet up with anyone in the Miami area to study together. I wouldn't mind male or female as long as you are super dedicated. Please pm if anyone is interested. Thanks!

hi am looking for a female study partner to prepare for nbde part 2... if interested then send private message...

Hi everyone. I am an Indian female planning to give the nbde part 1 in April/ May 2013. I would love to meet up at a local library with anyone in the Miami area to study together. I prefer to study in person rather than over phone or skype. I wouldn't mind male or female as long as you are super dedicated. Please email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Thanks!

hi
iam preparing for nbde part 1 iam staying in fort myers ,
florida . iam looking for study partner, iam planning to give my exam in feb/ march
it is ok for me if it is in person or online also , if any one interested they can reply me to this id
[email protected],
thanks!

Hi all, m looking for a serious study partner for nbde part 1. plz contact me if someone is intersted. i live in san antonio ,thanks

Hi, mi name is Ethan and I'm looking for a study partner who lives near LA. Im actually living in Los Angeles, koreatown. I would like to meet the person to study together. Thanks in advance
[email protected]
Skype id: parkondonto
Cell #: 213-220-4856

Hi everyone. I am an Indian female planning to give the nbde part 1 in April/ May 2013. I would love to meet up at a local library with anyone in the Miami area to study together. I prefer to study in person rather than over phone or skype. I wouldn't mind male or female as long as you are super dedicated. Please email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Hii Friends,

This is seenu i am done preparing for the part 2 and doing one more reading and simultaneous revision so thought of creating a study group in Skype so that who ever is online and wanna post their questions to discuss or post any doubts can do it we can clear doubts,share, talk discuss watever

So if any one interested just add my skype ID and so i will join you in the NBDE part 2 Study Group. Its very helpfull for those preparing/ revising for the exam u can email me if you just need a study partner too for fast revision. Thanks guys Lets do it soon email me if you have any doubts regarding this

this is My Skype ID: docseenu123
My email: [email protected]

Seenu.

Last edited:
Hello all,
I'm a dentist from India, planning to pursue mph before doing dds. In the meanwhile, i'm looking for a female study partner for nbde part 1. Is there anyone doing mph and preparing for nbde also?
thanks!

hi all..im a female indian dentist ..looking for a female study partner to do decks with over skype or phone..i prefer studying at night as i am working..plz email only if ur serious and dedicated.have exam in april-may.my email id is [email protected]