Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,

Anyone from Seattle preparing for NBDE Part I and planning to take the exam in the next 3-5 months?

If yes, please reply to this post.

hi I am a female starting studying after a long time .wouls be like starting afresh.would you like to be in touch ? I am still confused about different programmes offered.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey fellow dentists :) i passed part one and now im starting to study for part two and would like to have a study partner so if you are interested please contact me and it'll be great to study together . i live in Orange county California i hope your in the same area or close , looking forward to hearing from you future partner :)

send me a PM and we'll arrange something
Hi, even i cleared my part 1 .. Started studying for part 2.. I live in tulsa ok, I would like to discuss with you and I planning to give my exam at the earliest, let me know if u r interested

Hello,
I am studying for part 2 . I am in Bay Area and I am looking for study partner. Please PM me if interested.

hi I am a female starting studying after a long time .wouls be like starting afresh.would you like to be in touch ? I am still confused about different programmes offered.

Hi Khushi,

I am a female and in the same phase starting to study after a long gap. Let me know if you want to start together. Reply to this message. I'll send you my email address and we can sync up.

Hello
I am in Louisville, Kentucky. I am looking for a study partner for NBDE part1 exam. I have all the materials. I will be giving the exam within 6 months or so. I am also doing MS Oral Biology at UOFL. Contact me at Mobile NUmber 502-298-9034.
I am busy on weekends so if possible call me on Mon, Wed, and Thursday anytime.
Thanks

Hey...I am preparing for NBdE part 1 too..will take it in nov... How far have u reached in prep? Reply...

Hey I am doing my test in Nov too..what are you reading for ethics and pt management questions.I am not sure if they have question on this.Pl do write me back...on my email [email protected] what asda papers you got?I have I N ,I L.....thanks in advance.

hey m preparing for nbde part 1 ..I live in seattle and even m planning to give exam in next 5 months ..

hello can any one tell me which book i should focus on kaplan review book,decks or firstaid ? and asda last 10 year papers are enough or is there any other material i should focus on ..?pls let me know it would b really appreciated if u can help me wid this ..Thanks :)

Hi, im from India, i hv passed my part1 one month back n now going to start preparation for part 2...anyone interested in combined studies on skype ....please contact [email protected]
thank you

Hi I just pass part 1 if you need any help ( advice) let me know. I am in San, francisco?Oakland

hi rootc, can you please tell us which materials and books you used to prepare? And for how long did you study for nbde part 1?

Hi Khushi,
Me too , starting after a long time . Would like to study together , groups work for me too !!!

Iam looking for a study partner , preferably female in Bloomington il . Everything is looking pretty new now ,as I start to study .

hi.I graduated this year from pakistan,,looking for study partner .living inm queens rt now...any1 interestedt plz contacy.planning to give NBDE part 1 in Feb 2013

i am planning to give my nbde part1next month need a female study partner to do asda papers anyone interested plz let me know

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum..I'm taking NBDE part 1 on Feb.22nd in NY (penn plaza), would love to have a study buddy.
also, I got lots of great notes for the exam that I'd love to share. :)

Hi, I'm taking part 1 on Feb.22nd in NY
would love to study with someone via skype

also, got great notes for the exam if anybody wants I would love to share :)

good luck!!!