Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,
I am confused over the series of subjects I need to start with for my part 1. Which subjects should be completed earlier and which ones to be done later. I am schedules for Nov 14th 2013 for part 1. Any suggestions? Thanks. :scared:

revision with decks!!
planning to appear for nbde1 in sep . looking for study partner(online) to go through decks real quick...

I am in Moscow,Russia.
Want to pass the exam next summer but i decided to start today.
so if anyone near here i'll be pleased to start together. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Moscow,Russia.
Want to pass the exam next summer but i decided to start today.
so if anyone near here i'll be pleased to start together. :)

Hello. Do you buy some books for prepare exam NBDE part 1? Do you live now in USA or Moscow? I am looking for study partner too that pass exam NBDE. If you interested in you can contact me through my email [email protected]

Hi, I am looking for a study partner or small group in the Ottawa area for the Feb 2014 AFK exam. I would also be interested in joining an online study group. Please contact me at [email protected]. Jorge

Hi,
Iam looking for Indian study partner (online) for nbde 1, dental decks revision..preferably females. Is any one interested??

Thank you.

hey even i am giving my step 1 in sept and i am not in chicago but i might give my test from chicago. if intersted to revise quick please let me know.

Hi Anshu,

Are you still looking for a study partner. I plan to give part 1 in 6 months and live in Miami. Please let me know if you are still looking for a study partner.

Thnxx

Need a study partner to go thru micro patho decks part 1 exam in oct...serious females only...

I'm Indian female, need a study partner in charlotte for nbde part 1 prep. Not yet started preparation. Planning to exam in jun or July , if there is any one please contact me.

Hi there I live in Richmond VA . I hope we can study partners on Skype if you are not in VA . Please let me know .

Thank you,
subii

Hi,
Even I am planning to give my Part-1 in first week of Dec.I have all the relevant study material and my skype id is gill.puneet1

I am interested in studying together. I have started my studies 1 week back and would like to pace up with a scheduled plan and discuss dental decks as per the schedule.

My skype id is gill.puneet1