Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
im an egyption male not looking 4 girlfrined or wife
i search about study partener only
nbde part 1
u can add me on skype
d_ salafy
good luck for all

Scarlet I am not interested in talking to you or getting private messages as I am only looking for female study partner,

any females looking for study partner private message me ,Ty.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. Im planning to give both part I and part II in time to send my applications in 2014. Is that possible if I start studying from October?:confused:

Hi,

I need a serious study partner for NBDE part 1 planning to give my exam in November.

Those who are writing part 1 NBDE again also can join.

I would like to revise Dental decks and ASDA paper.

I like to study for 4to5 hours on Skype.
Hey my test is on december, would you like to do Skype, and review some questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone, is there any female preparing for NBDE part 2/ Canadian Board in Vancouver ,BC area.

Hello there,
I'm a female living in the US, Looking for a study partner for NBDE 2 !!! to study online and motivate each other. Message me if interested :)

who want to study metabolism (biochemistry from first aid ) now?
3 hours
massege me
or add me on skype
d_salafy

Im Raquel looking for a partner to prepare for NBDE Part 1 my base is Dallas Tx I'm really serious about it.

now 3 houres biochemistry now
first aid
chapter 7
metabolism
any one study partener can take part on skype
d_salafy

Hi,

I am in south bay area California looking for Indian female Study partner for NBDE part 1.

I am planning to revise Dental decks and ASDA papers.

I need serious study partner can spend 4 to 5 hours in a day.

please let me know. [email protected]

salam
study now 3 houres biochemistry now
first aid
chapter 8
Molecular Biology
d_salafy

Hi I'm looking for a study partner fo studying nbde part 1...Let me know if anyone's interested...I plan to give my exam in jan...
u can add me on skype
d_salafy

hello everyone,

I am taking my nbde part 1 in november 2013. i need a study partner who can share study material and help me make a time table for studying together. i am a female currently located in ontario canada.

please reply ASAP.

Thank u
hi i am ready and we can set a plan for it you can talk me on my email : [email protected]

salam
study now 3 houres now
dental deck
from page 7
d_salafy

Hi... I am a female living in California looking out for part 2 exam study partner ... I intend to give my exam in feb to march ... How about u

Hello there,
I'm a female living in the US, Looking for a study partner for NBDE 2 !!! to study online and motivate each other. Message me if interested :)

Hi I m interested ... I intend to give my part 2 from feb to mar 2014 ... How abt u ...I am currently located in California ...

I'm planning to give my exam in nov. need some help currently house wife want to enroll myself soon in the college. Used to practice when I was in India.

Last edited:
Hey there,
I'm a female DDS student looking for a study mate for Part 1. I'm taking mine end of november/early december. Just started studying for the exam.
We will meet up (online or in person - depending on where you're located) for an hour or so..
- Discuss what we covered
- address any questions about a particular topic
- solve a buncha questions related to the topic of the day..either from kaplan qbank or previously released papers etc.
- we can also quiz each other
None of this is set in stone... its completely open to changes.. Just let me know and we'll work it out..
Study hard!!

PS: you can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi prab,

You have given your number I couldn't call you as I was busy. Can you give your number again? Or call me at 515-309-1610.

If any female looking for female study partner please call me at 515-309-1610 ,if I am away I will call you back,Ty.

i need study partner for NBDE part 2. I did not plan when to give the exam, as its been a long time i did not study these subjects. So want to some basics first and then proceed with dental decks and other stuff. Anyone in same boat let me know.

i need study partner for NBDE part 2. I did not plan when to give the exam, as its been a long time i did not study these subjects. So want to some basics first and then proceed with dental decks and other stuff. Anyone in same boat let me know.

My email is : [email protected]
Preparing for NBDE2 and NDEB .
If you are interesting -let me know.

hi everyone!

I'm new in the forum, but i'm glad i registered.
I haven't fully decided if I will take the NBDE, it has been 3 years since I have held a handpiece, and opened any review books for dental exams.
Is there anyone here who is just about to start with the application for nbde 1 and just about to purchase materials for review?

hey i am looking for female study partner for part 1....dental deck revision...

Last edited: