For the AUG 20th PEEPS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adiddas125

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know someone put this out there for the april exam, but I am putting this out there so we August peeps have some inspriation!...Be Inspired! LETS KICK SOME ASS ON THIS EXAM!:thumbup:

shark2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

adiddas125 said:
I know someone put this out there for the april exam, but I am putting this out there so we August peeps have some inspriation!...Be Inspired! LETS KICK SOME ASS ON THIS EXAM!:thumbup:

Do you think 'MCAT' was a guy or a girl?

Sorry that was my ADD :p

I AM GOING TO DESTROY THIS TEST.

THAT IS MY LIFE GOAL.

(at least for the next couple weeks)

el.harpo said:
Do you think 'MCAT' was a guy or a girl?

Sorry that was my ADD :p

huimmmm i think girl, since the mcat is hard, and girls are hard to comprehend...... :p

Members don't see this ad :)
jon stewart said:
huimmmm i think girl, since the mcat is hard, and girls are hard to comprehend...... :p

Jon's right it must be girl, hard to understand, and unpredictable.

there was a shirt on ebay for a while that said "mcats are my bitc*"

cute, but i'm a girl, so i didn't buy it.

go huskies!

Masters from UW 2003

lawd i miss seattle

vmp200 said:
Jon's right it must be girl, hard to understand, and unpredictable.

awww come on guys let's be more positive! :)

instead of htinking of the mcat as a hard to understand woman, think of it as a big meathead guy-- initially intimidating, but once you've figured him out, you've got him wrapped around your pinky ;)

jintonic5 said:
awww come on guys let's be more positive! :)

instead of htinking of the mcat as a hard to understand woman, think of it as a big meathead guy-- initially intimidating, but once you've figured him out, you've got him wrapped around your pinky ;)

Or a bit meatheaded guy who got a sex-change operation and tries to be hard to figure out at times but can be manipulated at others :p.

damn i didn't know sharks were that big! i mean, the legs are so tiny compared to the sharks mouth! i think mcat is a midget/child of somesort.

sweetstuff25 said:
damn i didn't know sharks were that big! i mean, the legs are so tiny compared to the sharks mouth! i think mcat is a midget/child of somesort.

Sweetstuff think of the MCAT as a the prey and we as predators...! Grr!
I am out for more tasty passages, anyone want more??? :laugh:

gujuDoc said:
Last summer, we got our former MCAT instructor a shirt that said "The MCAT is My Bitch". It was soooooooooooooo great.

We actually got it made to say that, rather then finding one on ebay or something.

It was cute.

I need to get me one of them! :cool: