Fun: Books That I Recently Read And Love T_t

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biobossx99

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently Read Scar Tissue by the Main singer of the Chilli peppers. Really good.

Members don't see this ad.

wait a second, the guys in chili peppers can write, when the **** this happen...

for the ladies: i just started reading "the botox diaries" it's really good, one of those that you don't want to put down, and a really easy read

any other recommendations? lately i've been starting books and not finishing them cuz i get bored too fast

Members don't see this ad :)
American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. Really interesting story...gods are only spawned by our culture, and the old gods, Odin, Anubis, etc. are at war with the new gods of Media, Internet, etc.

Agent Splat said:
American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. Really interesting story...gods are only spawned by our culture, and the old gods, Odin, Anubis, etc. are at war with the new gods of Media, Internet, etc.

Hey, I coulda told you that without readin' a book :p

Anyway, my book of choice is Driving Mr. Albert. My reading choice had nothing to do wither where I am going, I assure you ;) . But anyway, it's the story of the epic journey of Einstein's brain.