Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We have played two games at once before. If @SummerTheLynx or whomever was going next wants to, I highly doubt anyone will complain if they start it up. Signups could take a day or two anyway depending on business.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
We have played two games at once before. If @SummerTheLynx or whomever was going next wants to, I highly doubt anyone will complain if they start it up. Signups could take a day or two anyway depending on business.
I have stepped on others toes with it before. I will post sign ups, but I probably won't start until this game concludes! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I have stepped on others toes with it before. I will post sign ups, but I probably won't start until this game concludes! :)
I would hope @kaydubs is super in the mood to be a player again and dy is about to venture into foreign lands to Mafia her socks off. Exciting times for WW. haha

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, if anyone is up for a nice Sunday get together for some CAH, reply and state a preferred time! :)
I'm game! But would have to be a few hours for me. I'm painting my room currently.

Hmmm, I might except my roommate and gf are both on the lookout for me procrastinating this research paper, so I may disappear for spurts of time.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you wait / let me join in 1-2 hours, I'll play... crowd is slowing... hopefully I didn't just jinx us!

Is the game still going?
I am also off Tuesday and Wednesday (but packing...)

Probably won't be able to play CAH tomorrow. Promised my mom I would take her somewhere for Mother's Day and we are going to head out tomorrow and will be gone most of the day.

This is your last weekend being an adult? o_O
We move as soon as we are packed up... hopefully packed by Tuesday but my older kiddo has doctor appts every day until Thursday, so that would be last day. We need to be in Montana on Friday.

My last day of work in CO is tomorrow.

Then I get to go set up my new farm in MT. Buy more goats, and chicks and bunnies and a garden and hopefully a cow(s). (And secretly load a horse or 2 in there as well).
So yeah, kinda.
(I'm ignoring that I start work in MT on the 1st)

We move as soon as we are packed up... hopefully packed by Tuesday but my older kiddo has doctor appts every day until Thursday, so that would be last day. We need to be in Montana on Friday.

My last day of work in CO is tomorrow.

Then I get to go set up my new farm in MT. Buy more goats, and chicks and bunnies and a garden and hopefully a cow(s). (And secretly load a horse or 2 in there as well).
So yeah, kinda.
(I'm ignoring that I start work in MT on the 1st)
I can't remember whether I've seen you in the 2021 thread or not. Are you applying again this cycle, or focusing on moving/farm/family/job for now?

I can't remember whether I've seen you in the 2021 thread or not. Are you applying again this cycle, or focusing on moving/farm/family/job for now?
There is no for now. This was my last application cycle. I mean, maybe in the distant future, but not likely. I don't want to redo my whole undergrad and I'm kinda done listening to admissions committees promise me "Next year. You are one of the best applicants we have ever seen. We want you. We just couldn't make it work this year."
I could rant about it for pages, but I'm trying to just move on. It's been my life dream. But apparently it wasn't meant to happen for me despite... nope. Done. I'll keep helping my friends in and out of vet school. I'll keep volunteering to help out at TNR and community events. But they don't want me bad enough to actually accept me so I need to stop keeping my life and family on hold and go make money and pay off debt and suck it up.

It's just time. And it's a great job opportunity. I'll make more than most of my friends who just graduated from vet school and have an opportunity to add another 1/4 to my salary next year. Or I can go work with one of my classmates on humans and increase my salary even further. Either way, I get to run my farm, spend more time with my family and strive for happy. Which, I suppose, was the goal all along.

I'm still grieving what might have been, but the future is bright, so I'll keep moving forward. Y'all are just stuck with me because I like you so much ;)

Reactions: 6 users
If it works from mobile I'll be in a car and available for the next bit.

Edit: for posterity, works on mobile chrome with a bit of weird formatting

Last edited: