MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
man booting up my laptop and entering the browser, to be absolutely spammed by google chrome sdn notifications of things I have already seen on my phone tbh

now you know youre alive

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
What's Drawception?
A thing!

It's a site for drawing silly things. It's essentially the game Telestrations, if you're familiar with that (or Picture Telephone). Sometimes people find it intimidating because of the 10 minute time limit (AM alluded to this) and/or the public games filled with super-talented artists that make everyone else feel like doofuses.

However, private games can eliminate at least the second problem. They'd just feature SDN friends, and nobody here is going to judge anyone else's art. I certainly can't draw for ****, but it's just silly fun. Here are some examples of public games from my semi-distant past:

I accidentally started one of the greatest games of all time, when every rando decided to be Rembrandt

Well I was going to share more, but the site is loading like poop this evening. Maybe later.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What if it was samac the whole time
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Wow
  • Haha
A thing!

It's a site for drawing silly things. It's essentially the game Telestrations, if you're familiar with that (or Picture Telephone). Sometimes people find it intimidating because of the 10 minute time limit (AM alluded to this) and/or the public games filled with super-talented artists that make everyone else feel like doofuses.

However, private games can eliminate at least the second problem. They'd just feature SDN friends, and nobody here is going to judge anyone else's art. I certainly can't draw for ****, but it's just silly fun. Here are some examples of public games from my semi-distant past:

I accidentally started one of the greatest games of all time, when every rando decided to be Rembrandt

Well I was going to share more, but the site is loading like poop this evening. Maybe later.
Wait I think I've actually played this before

A thing!

Those are some pretty detailed drawings . My style of drawing is far more memetic . Thats why I prefer Gartic Phone

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep.

If you were wrong about it not being super detrimental, we would be super ****ed.

You were right and we still yeeted Clem, shelter still isnt a threat so other than our time I dont think we lost much

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
A thing!

We run those here sometimes, but it's been a while. There are some incredible artists here who draw some of the finest stick figures I've ever seen.

Wait I think I've actually played this before
Its TP! Speaking of, I would 100% be down with seeing if anyone wanted to do a Spooky Season/Thanksgiving TP. I haven't seen one run in forever.

• Love
Night 4 Closed. Results Pending.

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Night 4 Final Results

It was a restful night for most people. Quiet even… maybe too quiet…

Dead is
No one…

12 Players Remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sheltermed
3. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Boquise
5. @dyachei
7. @WildZoo
7.7. @Stagg737
12. @Santygrass
14. @JaggedJimmyJay
16. @samac
(also)utc. Penaut - narrative by @SARdoghandler
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:

Cyndia - Village
Dina - Town
supershorty - 3p
MKG - Village
Veggie - Village
Chic - Town
Marmot - 3p
Genny - Black Goo
Clem - Sandwhich Kingdom

It is now Day Fiv... What’s that rumbling…

The doors suddenly fly open! Rain water is rushing in! After being shot a few nights ago, the sandbag keeping the doors secure and the water outside has been leaking sand, washed away by the rain water, it finally gave way…

Dead is
@WildZoo Who was…
1698162155647.jpeg

Sandbag
- Sandbag -
A Sandbag, just sanding around, doing sand things. Super Sandy. Much Bag.

11 Players Remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sheltermed
3. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Boquise
5. @dyachei
7.7. @Stagg737
12. @Santygrass
14. @JaggedJimmyJay
16. @samac
(also)utc. Penaut - narrative by @SARdoghandler
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:

Cyndia - Village
Dina - Town
supershorty - 3p
MKG - Village
Veggie - Village
Chic - Town
Marmot - 3p
Genny - Black Goo
Clem - Sandwhich Kingdom
Dubz - Sandbag

It is NOW Day 5. Vote close will be Tomorrow 10/25 at 9:00pm in 34.25 hours or sooner, if the storm waters continue rushing in

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If the water part is another antivilla stuff that makes us lose I will be hangryyy

• Wow
I think mostly is there to let us know that if we all agree we can make a early hammer or something.

But my paranoia kicks in and says but "WHAT IF ZÔNGE IS WARNING US OF SOMETHING NEFARIOUS"

But logic says otherwise so full trust lets endthis

Boquise got so much crap, but he achieved the impossible.

He killed sand.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Part of me wanted to open a Pm with AM last night
Then part of me got paranoid she made a Pm only PGO so I didn’t.
None for samac todah

• Care
[6] sheltermed - samac, Stagg737, Santygrass, JJJ, Nate, AM

Just making sure we keep tabs on this tight race.

[7] sheltermed - samac, Stagg737, Santygrass, JJJ, Nate, AM, dya

!!!

I was tempted to unvote and troll vote someone, but who knows what kind of goofy ass Pop Tarts may still be lurking in the shadows.

"I want this role: if anyone votes Santy and it's their first vote of the day, I can elect to immediately end the day phase and Santy will be eliminated."

• Wow
I was tempted to unvote and troll vote someone, but who knows what kind of goofy ass Pop Tarts may still be lurking in the shadows.

"I want this role: if anyone votes Santy and it's their first vote of the day, I can elect to immediately end the day phase and Santy will be eliminated."
Condeadancy vote Jay

• Wow
draws that stupid pointy S thing on notebook

• Haha