Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If there's a magic based WW coming up, someone PM please :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Category A: Game currently being run
The Persistence of Minecraft - Trilt & FB

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary
1. OITNB redux - tp

Category C: Games in active development
1. Supernatural - swingnsave + gwen
2. Best of- SOV and Lissarae
3. Resistance Redux Not WW - Rojo
4. ????? - Chillbo
5. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs
6. Star WWars III - Lupin21 + Zensing
7. ????? - MJ
8. Magical WW - Hazelmoo, katashark, and a veteran (kaydubs)
9. Dead of WWinter - Caia (Summer 2016)
10. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
11. Animorphs - Trilt & Kam
12. Immuno [horse] Game -STL
13. Hannibal - MadZoo

Category D: Games in early development or concept stage
1. Firefly - LIS + ???
2. Disney Redux - DVMD+ Ashgirl+ Alohacat
3. Indiana Jones- Devyn and DVMD
4. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD (This may or may not happen still, debating on it, we'll see how creative I decide to be)
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
6. A Series of Unfortunate Events - EC and Lupin
7. Lonely Island - rojo
8. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year) <--- This is being replaced by STL's game?
9. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
10. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl (noobs be getting adventurous )
11. Wheel of Time - Cyndia, WL, and Ashgirl
12. BioShock - MadZoo
13. Once Upon A Time Redux - BI + DVMD - brightimpressio To be honest, I seriously fell off from watching this show and would basically suck at this theme. Feel free to keep it and get someone else or delete if you don't want to do anymore.
14. Hotel California - Promethean
15. American Horror Story (murder house or asylum) - Cyndia & WildZoo
16. Archer - MJ
17. Eragon - Gwen & Katashark
18. Sea Monsters - Katashark and kaydubs
19. Iron Druid - LIS & dy
20. Divergent Series - Gwen (not going to run for a long time)
21. Jurassic WWorld - Swin and STL
22. WW Dreamers - Jilary & Lupin
23. Dragons - BSC and kaydubs
24. RPG Game Compilation - kaydubs (I loved my Summons one so much that I totes want to do another. I would want massive participation instead of subpar)
25. Que hora es? Silly telenovela-inspired WW - PBC
26. Ghostbusters Redux - kaydubs
27. Under the Sea - kaydubs + katashark

Members don't see this ad :)
The Persistence of Minecraft - Trilt & FB

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary
1. OITNB redux - tp

4. ????? - Chillbo
7. ????? - MJ
8. Magical WW - Hazelmoo, katashark, and a veteran (kaydubs)
9. Dead of WWinter - Caia (Summer 2016)
10. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
11. Animorphs - Trilt & Kam
12. Immuno [horse] Game -STL
13. Hannibal - MadZoo

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
4. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD (This may or may not happen still, debating on it, we'll see how creative I decide to be)
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
7. Lonely Island - rojo
8. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year) <--- This is being replaced by STL's game?
12. BioShock - MadZoo
13. Once Upon A Time Redux - BI + DVMD - brightimpressio To be honest, I seriously fell off from watching this show and would basically suck at this theme. Feel free to keep it and get someone else or delete if you don't want to do anymore.
16. Archer - MJ
24. RPG Game Compilation - kaydubs (I loved my Summons one so much that I totes want to do another. I would want massive participation instead of subpar)
28. RHPS- LotF and ? (I need to be a baby mod before I really do this, but the goal is Halloween 2016)

Our magic game is next! I'll PM you!

Oh yay, thank you. :) So are you allowed to say what sort of magic, or what the 'magical' theme is based on? (obviously I'm not under the assumption that you've created a WW game based on Thelema :laugh:)

Oh yay, thank you. :) So are you allowed to say what sort of magic, or what the 'magical' theme is based on? (obviously I'm not under the assumption that you've created a WW game based on Thelema :laugh:)

Magic as in like mythology, folklore, magical beasts, etc :)

Our magic game is next! I'll PM you!
PM me too, I'll play it!

Magic as in

iZcUNxH.gif

(just quote it)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
At this point I should probably point out that I've never played WW before, but I am a fast learner (had the White Wolf WOD game of VtM down pat in next to no time when I was tabletopping online back in the 90s :D)

At this point I should probably point out that I've never played WW before, but I am a fast learner (had the White Wolf WOD game of VtM down pat in next to no time when I was tabletopping online back in the 90s :D)
You should follow along with the current game then :D

Reactions: 4 users
You should follow along with the current game then :D

I have been, and the one in the Lounge as well, and reading different WW based websites and blogs to get a feel for things. :)

Haha every time you talk about this game I think you're talking about Magic The Gathering

LOL, yeah that was my first thought too. If I had more of a clue of how to actually set up and run a WW game I would totally consider doing one based on some of the many 'Witch Wars' that have occurred over the years as well - instead of 'Magic The Gathering' I'd call it 'Wicca The Bitching'. :p

magical WW signups are a go!

Reactions: 3 users
Magical - hmoo, kata & kaydubs too

1. OITNB redux - tp

4. ????? - Chillbo
7. ????? - MJ
8. Dead of WWinter - Caia (Summer 2016)
9. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
10. Animorphs - Trilt & Kam
11. Immuno [horse] Game -STL
12. Hannibal - MadZoo

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
7. Lonely Island - rojo
12. BioShock - MadZoo
16. Archer - MJ
28. RHPS- LotF and ? (I need to be a baby mod before I really do this, but the goal is Halloween 2016)
29. My Little Pony Redux - kaydubs

Last edited:
Am I next up? Or is there one before me? My goal would be to start mine just after Labor Day

Reactions: 2 users
It is great to see so much creativity with the people who are developing these games. Good luck to those who will be playing in future, but I probably won't be for a while at least (unless a game starts that I'm suddenly really drawn to or interested in). For me the story concept of the game is just as important as the game itself, so there is a few I'm looking at but they're all way down in early development/concept stage. Maybe in a few months time, fingers crossed, when some of those game ideas get developed a bit more then I'll be having myself some more WW fun :D

It is great to see so much creativity with the people who are developing these games. Good luck to those who will be playing in future, but I probably won't be for a while at least (unless a game starts that I'm suddenly really drawn to or interested in). For me the story concept of the game is just as important as the game itself, so there is a few I'm looking at but they're all way down in early development/concept stage. Maybe in a few months time, fingers crossed, when some of those game ideas get developed a bit more then I'll be having myself some more WW fun :D
You're welcome in any of my games :)

You're welcome in any of my games :)

Aww thank you, I'd actually love to have a go at doing a game myself but I'm afraid if I found myself unwell half way through I'd been abandoning ship, so to speak. I had a lot of fun for the short time I did play on the magical WW game. :)

If all goes as planned: Rocky Horror Picture Show should be around Halloween...

Reactions: 2 users
If all goes as planned: Rocky Horror Picture Show should be around Halloween...

Well considering I started losing count after the 1500th time I've watched this movie on DVD mark (that's not hyperbole either, I have literally seen the film probably in excess of 2,000 times by now), consider me in! :D

Was browsing my YouTube channel and found videos from my least favorite role in the history of WW. I had a posting restriction that I had to communicate via music videos. I had to find and cut together lyrics and post a video of whatever I wanted to say.

Was browsing my YouTube channel and found videos from my least favorite role in the history of WW. I had a posting restriction that I had to communicate via music videos. I had to find and cut together lyrics and post a video of whatever I wanted to say.

That sounds like a lot of work

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Under The Sea/WWater Water Everywhere - kaydubs & katashark

1. OITNB redux - tp

4. ????? - Chillbo
7. ????? - MJ
12. Hannibal - MadZoo

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
7. Lonely Island - rojo
12. BioShock - MadZoo
16. Archer - MJ
27. RHPS- LotF and ? (I need to be a baby mod before I really do this, but the goal is Halloween 2016)
28. My Little Pony Redux - kaydubs

Under The Sea/WWater Water Everywhere - kaydubs & katashark

1. OITNB redux - tp

4. ????? - Chillbo
7. ????? - MJ
12. Hannibal - MadZoo

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
7. Lonely Island - rojo
12. BioShock - MadZoo
16. Archer - MJ
27. RHPS- LotF and ? (I need to be a baby mod before I really do this, but the goal is Halloween 2016)
28. My Little Pony Redux - kaydubs
29. Miazaki WW - katashark and hmoo :love:

Reactions: 4 users
hopefully we get a game going and it will go through that time. I am severely procrastinating something and I am desperate here. haha

I'm just at the pharmacy waiting for meds since the first set did jack ****.... I'll be home after they are filled, then I can play.

hopefully we get a game going and it will go through that time. I am severely procrastinating something and I am desperate here. haha

I'll play!

Would anyone want a speed resistance game, or a semi fast resistance game to start up during the next few days? I would be willing to run it!