Guelph c/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotl101

RVC C/O 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else apply to Guelph? I didn't see a thread when I searched. Apologies if I missed it.

Members don't see this ad.

I have also not seen one, so hopefully we're not both idiots. :) I applied here as well ... heard anything yet?

In the end of November/beginning of December there was an email saying we'd hear back soon but nothing since. That was the one that also asked how we heard and why we applied. I'm getting a little antsy... have you heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, that's the only email I've gotten from them. I am extremely fortunate to have been accepted at my IS already so the waiting game has become dramatically less torturous for me. I'm still very curious to hear from Guelph, though!

Still nothing here. I was waitlisted for my IS, and have had 3 other interviews so I'm in a good position, but until I have an acceptance, I'm not going to feel comfortable. This is my second time around, but first applying to Guelph so I'm really eager to get a positive response.

I applied to Guelph and I still haven't heard back from them either. Weren't they supposed to send out interviews and everything in December/January?

Welp, just got my rejection today. So people should hear soon.