Hampton U School of Pharmacy Class of 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats dear!! I'm still waiting for mine !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually got my letter last week and I was placed on the alternate list. Does anyone know how many students do they usually have on that particular list? I was unsure whether to call Hampton or not.

Last edited:
Yea! Hopefully good new comes out soon

I am declining my seat, so hopefully one of you on the wait list will get a call/letter soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Yea! That's why I love the school as well! Hope soon I will be out of wait list!! When were u interviewed?

Yea! That's why I love the school as well! Hope soon I will be out of wait list!! When were u interviewed?

It's such a beautiful area and I'm really excited about being able to serve in such an underserved area. I interviewed 3/28. I hope I see you in the Fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohk! Yes, hopefully to see you in fall! The adm office assured me there is hope ! I should keep emailing them every week so that when the adm committee inquires from them if any of the wait listers have being contacting them, they will give names of the students that have continuously contacted to them!! That they want to see how serious you are !!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the chat! I'll be attending Hampton in the fall as well!

Have anyone being able to secure an payment ? Will be needing a female roommate!'

Hi Everyone, is anyone looking for a female roommate for the fall? Please inbox me. Thank you.

Yea, will be needing a female roommate as well

Pls guys, what is the tuition for instate and out state?

Anyone looking for housing for this Fall should inbox me!

New Students On Campus Off Campus
Application Fee (Non refundable) $35.00 $35.00
Matriculation Fee (Non refundable) 100.00 100.00
Total $135.00 $135.00
Pre-Professional
Tuition $18,618.00 $18,618.00
Comprehensive Fee 2,106.00 2,106.00
Room Charge 4,800.00 0.00
Board Charge 4,430.00 0.00
Total Cost for School Year $29,954.00 $20,724.00
Professional 1 and 2
Tuition (10-17 hours) $24,000.00 $24,000.00
Technology Fee 1,938.00 1,938.00
Total Cost for School Year $37,274.00 $28,044.00
Professional 3 and 4
Tuition (10-17 hours) $26,402.00 $26,402.00
Technology Fee 1,938.00 1,938.00
Total Cost for School Year $39,676.00 $30,446.00
Other Fees
Rate Per Hour (Excess of 17) $310.00 $310.00
Part-time (Per credit hour) $472.00 $472.00
Non Pre-Registration Fee $100.00 $100.00
Late Registration Fee (must be paid at registration) $400.00 $400.00
Telephone Access Fee (Per Semester) $30.00 $0.00
Cable Fee (Per Semester) $95.00 $0.00

Does anyone know of some list of apartments near the school I can look up on?

Is anybody staying on Campus? and maybe wants to be roommates?

And I just searched on Facebook and there's a group called "Hampton University School of Pharmacy class of 2019" or something like that, that's already created... I think it would be easier to communicate on there cause this here is something else...

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for aptmnt, you can check heritage forest apt, they have preety good deal ! 2 bedroom and 2 baths with washer and dryer is 858 dollars!!

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for aptmnt, you can check heritage forest apt, they have preety good deal ! 2 bedroom and 2 baths with washer and dryer is 858 dollars!!

Hi, I called them and they told me that they won't allow full time students there or something. I don't know if their talking about undergraduate or graduate students. I may have to look into that. But they do look nice! I will call them soon again.

They didn't tell me anything like that! All they said was I should make out time and come check the apt! Also, that I should call bck around late June and early July for August availability

They didn't tell me anything like that! All they said was I should make out time and come check the apt! Also, that I should call bck around late June and early July for August availability

Oh okay. I will look into that.

I am finishing two prerequisites this summer before going to Hampton. I am taking one last history class, which is western civilization. Also, I have decided to take this 4000 level P.E. class that counts as 3 credit hours. It is a sports class, where you learn about sports in a classroom. It is a physical education theory class. What does everyone think about that? Does anyone else have to finish up prerequisites?

History of American Civilization and General Biology

Does anyone know when our white coat ceremony is gonna be and as far as the financial aid , do one have to do anything extra aside filling the Fafsa?

Does anyone know when our white coat ceremony is gonna be and as far as the financial aid , do one have to do anything extra aside filling the Fafsa?
I'm not sure when exactly the white coat ceremony is for us but I went last year and it was the first or second week of school. You can check the calendar it may already be up!

Buh on campus is more expensive ?

Would I be able to apply for some kind of financial aid if I am a out of state student?