Harvard Extension school summer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rere

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone taking classes in Harvard extension school this summer ? I would like to meet and make friends with nontraditional students like me,so that we can help each other out...Please PM me if anyone is interested....Also I love this forum even though I don't post,it always feels like I belong here and motivates me..Thank you everyone.
P.S. I do have audio osmosis CDs which I won't be needing anymore , so if anyone needs it, let me know ,I'll give them ( ship ) for free...Plesae PM me if anyone needs them... I also have one extra copy of Hyperlearning TPR 2010 Physics.. First come first served as I just have one set of the audio and one book...
I would appreciate if you PM me ,if you really need it ..In that way it would be a help for someone who is in need for those study materials...Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I already gave the book and cds to two people who pm me first,so I don't have anymore of it.Thanks and god luck studying.