Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I emailed HSDM and they said that the class hasn't been finalized yet, so maybe not everyone that was offered an acceptance took it. Admissions said we'll hear after the class has been finalized if we're on the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It was a hard decision but I turned down my admissions offer to HSDM earlier this week - wishing luck to all of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Nope, thought they would send waitlists/rejections at 12 pm EST but I haven't gotten anything so far.

Has anyone tried contacting them recently? Based on the timeline they sent, all interviewed candidates should have been made aware of their decision by mid-March

i did! they said they didn’t finalize the class yet and when they do,, they’ll let us know if we’re on the waitlist

i did! they said they didn’t finalize the class yet and when they do,, they’ll let us know if we’re on the waitlist
Thanks for emailing them and updating us! Which day did they get back to you? Trying to see if they’ve sent more offers since your email!

Thanks for emailing them and updating us! Which day did they get back to you? Trying to see if they’ve sent more offers since your email!

No problem! I emailed them on March 16th and they got back to me a few days after. I’m pretty sure students were accepted that week from what I’ve seen on SDN

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they have one spot remaining in the class

• Wow
at least 5 based on people i've talked to on sdn. prob more people who are lurking on here/don't use sdn were waitlisted too.