Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone heard from Carrol or University of Wisconsin, Milwuakee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear back from the waiting list for Carroll?? I wonder if the class is full yet...

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted into UWM. I will be an out of stater from Illinois and I am also wondering what their tuition/cost for the program would be for its entirety. The info from the bursar website is tricky to piece together.

If you calculate semester hours with this tuition chart it may help! (it also depends if you live on or off campus)
http://www4.uwm.edu/bfs/depts/bursar/tuition/summer16healthsci.cfm

When I calculated out of state, on-campus, it was a little under $70,000!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to UW Milwaukee a couple days ago, but I just turned it down. So there are still spots open in their program!

I was accepted to UW Milwaukee a couple days ago, but I just turned it down. So there are still spots open in their program!
Does anyone know how many people are usually put on the waitlist? I was also wait listed at UW Milwaukee!

Has anyone heard anything from Carroll University?? Is the class already full?

Has anyone heard anything from Carroll University?? Is the class already full?
Hey Linda! The last I heard(April 23) Carroll is still taking applicants off wait-list. I'm not sure how many seats they still have open but they keep the wait-list open until the start of the program. Just in case anyone decides to defer

Hey Linda! The last I heard(April 23) Carroll is still taking applicants off wait-list. I'm not sure how many seats they still have open but they keep the wait-list open until the start of the program. Just in case anyone decides to defer

Thanks! I wish they would tell me what number I am on the waitlist. Are you on the waitlist too?

Has anyone heard from Carroll University?? I'm still on the waitlist and it's killing me >_<

Has anyone heard from Carroll University?? I'm still on the waitlist and it's killing me >_<
same with me!!! i wonder if they can just tell us if we call? Isn't there class going to start soon??

same with me!!! i wonder if they can just tell us if we call? Isn't there class going to start soon??

I think they start in September? I tried looking at their academic calendar and it's not very clear on program start dates. Honestly, at this point I'm just going to assume that I won't be getting in this cycle :(

Does everyone who will be going to Carroll have a roommate?? I need a roommate