Help me understand a report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmereport

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an old psychological report from a test I was administered when I was a child. I have some questions regarding a page in the report, I tried contacting the institute that administered the test.

I haven't received a response from them, I was wondering if some here could help me?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an old psychological report from a test I was administered when I was a child. I have some questions regarding a page in the report, I tried contacting the institute that administered the test.

I haven't received a response from them, I was wondering if some here could help me?
No one here could help you in terms of interpreting the results. This would violate several standards including the rules on the forum. Further, several psychological tests are only appropriate for psychologists with training on the specific test to interpret it with the addition of that same person evaluating you based on methods outside the testing. Psychiatrists are not trained in several of the tests available to psychologists and it's not appropriate for us to go into an area where we have no expertise.

Someone here might be able to talk about the test you took, only talking about the test and not your results.

Your best bet if you want someone go over the test in detail with you is get the person that evaluated you to discuss it with you. If that person is not available, schedule a meeting with a psychologist, give them the test results and ask them about it, along with any records you have from the institution you were at.

Status
Not open for further replies.