HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
@WildZoo When you were un-silenced after a day, was it because you were healed by someone or because the silencing was only supposed to last a day in the first place?
As far as I know it was because the silencing was only supposed to last a day. :shrug: wasn't told anything about being healed

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry Bbc, I silenced Bss not you. Nevermind, lol. I'm good with waffling but I'm on a date so won't be able to check in until later

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I'm heading out to some hippie dippie farm rave that the boy wants to go to so I won't be back till very late, likely well past deadline, so I will throw out lynch hazel. Fingers crossed I can survive that much kumbayaing. The things we do for love.

I don't think Hazel is the Basilisk/wolf silencer. When BSC was silenced by her N1, she was told she was bit by something which fits which Hazel's role claim. Both times hazel silenced someone, another person was petrified/silenced the same night. It doesn't sound like she was the one who silenced Wz either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well... I can post my role if it would satisfy you I was just keeping it to myself for the time being. I think I will wait to see what happens in the next few minutes though.

Well... I can post my role if it would satisfy you I was just keeping it to myself for the time being. I think I will wait to see what happens in the next few minutes though.
Amazingly, lynch is ending in 15 minutes and it appears the majority of the people left have taken off today.

I don't think Hazel is the Basilisk/wolf silencer. When BSC was silenced by her N1, she was told she was bit by something which fits which Hazel's role claim. Both times hazel silenced someone, another person was petrified/silenced the same night. It doesn't sound like she was the one who silenced Wz either.
I thought the petrified people were silenced longer though? Could have sworn that was what had happened to Gwen but I could be remembering wrong. I just think it's super weird that nothing was mentioned to me about being petrified or needing to be healed.

Not a wolf. I am the blast-ended skrewt. I know, it seems sketchy. But I'm harmless...my ability is simply to maybe not die if attacked. If you lynch me you won't be losing anyone important because I literally have no way of getting information, but I am a villager.

Lynch Guis

Sorry for last minute

I thought the petrified people were silenced longer though? Could have sworn that was what had happened to Gwen but I could be remembering wrong. I just think it's super weird that nothing was mentioned to me about being petrified or needing to be healed.
what night were you silenced again?

I also wondered if Kam somehow found out my role and tried to incriminate me earlier in the game, since she mentioned the skrewt as something that possibly caused the "zap" thing...I can find the post to quote it if you want. I just thought it was a strange thing to suggest since I thought the skrewt was kind of obscure, and if I was a wolf I don't think Kam would try to get people to lynch me. But I haven't gotten any notices of anyone doing anything to me at night, no items, no anything, so I have no clue!

200x200px-ZC-697b8145_Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Unlynch Guis, Lynch wtf

What's the tally? On our way to our next destination for date night lol. I'm not a wolf

Unlynch bsc lynch wtf