HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Go to bed, crazy guy
Trying to knock a bunch of things off the honey-do list.

And I figure I should start training my body to accept 4-5 hours of sleep a night again.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I can top Lupin... Never read any of the books, have seen like, 1, maybe 2 of the movies

And my little brother had all the books, and we had hbo, so it's not like I didn't have access

Reactions: 1 users
I can top Lupin... Never read any of the books, have seen like, 1, maybe 2 of the movies

And my little brother had all the books, and we had hbo, so it's not like I didn't have access
S4yvhyo.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Even old-man SOV has read the HP books. I picked it up in the middle of the calls to ban it for its "evil" content. I LOL-ed when I read it and just couldn't believe that is what passes as blasphemy to the religious nuts these days. I think the first 3 were out at that time, and I read book 4 in one night after it came out. So I am just a really old kid I guess.

All this magical creature nonsense means nothing to me. Didn't read any of the other stuff, but the series itself.

Should have really been called fantastic beasts and where to find them, then we would have had a better idea of what we were getting into.

Should have really been called fantastic beasts and where to find them, then we would have had a better idea of what we were getting into.
That's no fun, figuring out how the theme was applied is part of the puzzle!

I also think all of the wolves roles should be released on the thread. Actually, they should release all of the wolves roles and what ther SDN name is. And don't forget chaos too. Actually, kaydubs, if you could post the spreadsheet up here, it would probably be for the best!

Reactions: 3 users

Nah, still would have been fun, there's plenty of creatures to go around. It just wouldn't have come with that very slight disappointment that we weren't going to be revisiting the Hogwarts gang :p Still manged to get our Snarry fix though ;)

Reactions: 2 users
It wasn't particularly hard to figure out the theme. I mean, didn't we get there by day 2 or something?
I thought it was an imaginative creative way to run a HP game, even if it was out of my comfort zone.

Reactions: 4 users
It wasn't particularly hard to figure out the theme. I mean, didn't we get there by day 2 or something?
I thought it was an imaginative creative way to run a HP game, even if it was out of my comfort zone.
I think beasts are more in my comfort zone anyway. haha

Reactions: 4 users
I never read any of the books, but, when I saw my younger sister for the first time in eight years the last movie was coming out and she was so psyched. I marathoned all of them with her back to back before we went to see the new one, in Florida, before taking her to the Wizarding World at Universal. Was a lot of fun.

You are all forgetting this isn't the first HP game. So instead of rehashing a different game, we made our own
>forgetting
>implying we weren't giving you credit for your fresh and original concept but merely saving our praise for the post-game

Members don't see this ad :)
Last night, the students did what many thought was impossible - they took down a basilisk. Understandably, this made the wolves very sad. So many of their numbers down, including what may have been their oldest and wisest member. Fortunately, they knew what would make them feel better.
41.gif

But, what to get? There were no shops in Hogwarts, and Hogsmeade was too far away. No, today was retail shopping, the cheap way. They could make or steal what they wanted. So, tonight, the wolves roamed, looking for ideas.

Wait, what was that bird?
the_golden_snidget_by_emmanuel_oquendo-d9lpkir.png

So bright, and shiny, and pretty... Those feathers would be perfect! Petrificus totalis ensured the bird wouldn't fly away. Once @Jamr0ckin was paralyzed, the wolves walked up and wrung her neck.

And, yes, those feathers made a beautiful necklace.
gold_and_black_feather_detail_fc998290-1919-4ed6-9868-c333e077d8ed.jpeg

The wolves woke up feeling so much better. The students, not so much, once they recognized the plucked corpse left on Dumbledore's chair.
Dead is @Jamr0ckin , the Golden Snidget, who had a 75% chance to evade death because of her speed.
13 players remain!

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
32. genny - Hagrid
33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9pm EST?

Last edited:
Today is day 12. I though you were giving us info Day 6, so today should follow that?
Nevermind. I went back and looked. Just too excited. haha

Down to business then. Did you get clarification if you were healed vs being a single day silenced event?

Nevermind. I went back and looked. Just too excited. haha

Down to business then. Did you get clarification if you were healed vs being a single day silenced event?
Waiting on a response for that, I totally forgot to ask last night

I told you guys already, I'm not a wolf. I'm a doxy, and my ability is silencing. You can lynch me if you want, but I'm telling the truth.

And if I do die, I hope you seriously consider who's been trying to get me killed.

I'm going to unlynch teep and lynch LIS. The write up said that the snitch was left in his chair, could be a coincidence but also could be a clue. He would make a good conversion target IMO.

I told you guys already, I'm not a wolf. I'm a doxy, and my ability is silencing. You can lynch me if you want, but I'm telling the truth.

And if I do die, I hope you seriously consider who's been trying to get me killed.

I'm going to unlynch teep and lynch LIS. The write up said that the snitch was left in his chair, could be a coincidence but also could be a clue. He would make a good conversion target IMO.
Mods could be making a joke, but this is also possibly a clue arguing against that. lol

So many of their numbers down, including what may have been their oldest and wisest member. Fortunately, they knew what would make them feel better.

Mods could be making a joke, but this is also possibly a clue arguing against that. lol

So many of their numbers down, including what may have been their oldest and wisest member. Fortunately, they knew what would make them feel better.

So then maybe a newer player is the wolf? Filly, teep, kcough, Hayley, or me? I still feel as if Hayley has been awfully quiet this game.

I think everyone younger than WTF falls into that group. So LIS might be ok

So then maybe a newer player is the wolf? Filly, teep, kcough, Hayley, or me? I still feel as if Hayley has been awfully quiet this game.
Hayley at least started a villager since she was Kams first seer and was attacked one night as written by Zen. Conversion still possible there. KC was the first to vote for WTF yesterday, so I think she is likely still the phoenix, and it makes sense since we don't seem to have a rezzer in the game. Filly and I have been in constant communication and she is what saved you yesterday, so I don't have her very high. Teep I know some about and am not at least getting any wolfy vibes going, and you were obviously going to be my choice yesterday even though I didn't see how you were the basilisk, but it doesn't mean they didn't want another silencer brought into the wolf fold. I think you played it well yesterday though, so I haven't lynched you today.

I really don't know right now. Hoping others can offer up some gut movement since mine isn't bothering today.

Lynch WZ

While I have nothing concrete to back this up yet, she is my biggest suspicion.
I was totally open with Trilt about my ability and she ended up getting converted. So I know the wolves know who I am, and was really surprised that I am still alive. I figured it was because on N6 cyndia was going after WZ but ended up being blocked. So we know she was village up to that point. I am assuming our second conversion happened N7, and WZ conviently was "silenced".
Lupins comments yesterday that WTF would never choose a noob to convert also weighed in my decision. And I believe WZ, who is constantly assumed to be still a preteen, serves as the counterpoint to what may have been a clue in the write up about the oldest wolf being killed.

Sorry for the wall of text

Lynch WZ

While I have nothing concrete to back this up yet, she is my biggest suspicion.
I was totally open with Trilt about my ability and she ended up getting converted. So I know the wolves know who I am, and was really surprised that I am still alive. I figured it was because on N6 cyndia was going after WZ but ended up being blocked. So we know she was village up to that point. I am assuming our second conversion happened N7, and WZ conviently was "silenced".
Lupins comments yesterday that WTF would never choose a noob to convert also weighed in my decision. And I believe WZ, who is constantly assumed to be still a preteen, serves as the counterpoint to what may have been a clue in the write up about the oldest wolf being killed.

Sorry for the wall of text

That's possible. She was the wolf convert in the Pokemon game and she was sneaky AF

Reactions: 1 users

TheShiningNotSureIfSerious_zps4767e5fb.jpg

Did I read that right? Lol.

Only that he might be off the hook, if there in fact was a clue regarding age in the write up.

Never meant to insinuate you were older than LIS!

I have had suspicions for a while myself. For one, the wolves have not killed me. Two, I have a feeling they know my role. Three I know WZ seered me at some point. Do we have a seer that could look into her?

That was incredibly annoying.

I have had suspicions for a while myself. For one, the wolves have not killed me. Two, I have a feeling they know my role. Three I know WZ seered me at some point. Do we have a seer that could look into her?

That was incredibly annoying.
Aihdoognt mhaik thahrooles
Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 4.36.25 PM.png

" I don't make the rules "

Yay I'm learning