HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
he and WZ like to play together...
:naughty:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I have zero clue how old most of the remaining players left are. Only the ones I'm facebook friends with which is you (and wtf). So I just know that you and I are younger. But I just don't feel like the mods would send us on a facebook-stalking or age-revealing hunt to figure out who is the oldest here...
Right exactly. But LIS being a grumpy old man is kind of a running joke and fairly well known so I could see it as a clue for him. Idk. Either are ok with me honestly i just have more feels on MJ

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Right exactly. But LIS being a grumpy old man is kind of a running joke and fairly well known so I could see it as a clue for him. Idk. Either are ok with me honestly i just have more feels on MJ

Yhour fheelsh ahre eencohrekt bhia aihloong shott
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 2.51.24 PM.png

I still really don't feel like MJ is a wolf. I am not.

I still am mildly suspicious of Lupin for reasons stated early - none of that has changed.

I think considering I don't know anymore, I'm just going to go with a standing

***lynch lupin***

.... Until I'm dead or the suspected converted unicorn is dead.

I even tried bribing a mod by volunteering 2 days of free relief work if she'd tell me who the last wolf is. Can't get more underhanded than that. Sigh.

Reactions: 8 users
I mean, I guess I could see Lupin wasting a night cycle trying to kill me last night when she knew she couldn't to build street cred but I think it's more likely someone else is the wolf. I'm going to waffle though.

Unlynch LIS
Lynch Kcough

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I still really don't feel like MJ is a wolf. I am not.

I still am mildly suspicious of Lupin for reasons stated early - none of that has changed.

I think considering I don't know anymore, I'm just going to go with a standing

***lynch lupin***

.... Until I'm dead or the suspected converted unicorn is dead.
Dang it! I am not always out to trick you, Boss! I am a good lackey. :zip:

Guys don't waste a lynch on me. I am a Phoenix. I don't die.

Then there is no downside if you aren't a wolf, at least in my mind. Maybe more information will be revealed in the next night cycle...

Then there is no downside if you aren't a wolf, at least in my mind. Maybe more information will be revealed in the next night cycle...
Ok sure i guess. But people have been called out for not warning about avoidance before a lynch so if you actually want to find some info or potentially bag a wolf we need to focus on other options

Ok sure i guess. But people have been called out for not warning about avoidance before a lynch so if you actually want to find some info or potentially bag a wolf we need to focus on other options

We can still find info. We could find out if you are a wolf or not.

lynch kcough

Guys don't waste a lynch on me. I am a Phoenix. I don't die.

Again. Same crappy reason Lupin gave. I feel like we are looking for a convert. Her being a unicorn, you being a phoenix, me being Dumbledore ..... Is irrelevant.

Just makes me want to switch my vote when we're after a convert (I think) and people say "don't lynch me because of my original role".....

Gah. KC is coming of wolfy as heck and that's pretty crazy that she can't be killed at all in the game. But why would she have voted for WTF first that day we lynched her if she were a wolf. Especially the... um... back and forth that was delivered. haha

I guess I could also be way off in my theory that the conversion happened before N9. WZ could have had a way to kill two people. my wine brain is hurting though, so it is what it is.

lynch kc

I'm telling you it's a waste because I'm not a wolf, will not die, and you won't learn anything. Other than I'm telling the truth about not dying... assuming I read my ability correctly

Someone casts a spell on kcough. She immediately keels over, having looked sick. She burns intensely and rises from the ashes.

No one has died.

7 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. heyyimhayley - Griffin
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow

20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. morninqlory - Hippogriff
23. @guisantes
13. @Mad Jack

Ravenclaw - CLOSED
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 am

That was kinda boring. It didn't really tell us much except that kcoughli's original role was as described. I mean. If she's a wolf, great we knocked down one of her do-over lynch-avoidances, but...

Still, was kinda anticlimactic.

MJ, you should know that I toyed with the idea of moving you from Ravenclaw or wherever you were to one of the other closed houses. Just to dick with you.

Reactions: 4 users
You guys are killing kaydubs. She got concussed from all the head desking she's been doing these past few days.

Reactions: 5 users
Top bunks, not even once.
I slept on a top bunk for 10 years or so. I look at it sometimes now and wonder how I was never seriously injured. That thing is way too close to the ceiling...and the fan.

Hope you're OK kaydubs!

Reactions: 1 users