HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Achthuallhy, Ihn thyrhed ohfplaiheeng, unlynch lupin, lynch MJ.

Ehnjohy youhr lohss vhillaghers. Ihmnaughtwhoolf. Bhut ihmthyred.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahlaigh ehnhereighted whas thaibhreakhing.
Oh. Argh. Sorry, i figured you got it since he didn't use it.

Unlynch MJ.

I am willing to wait and see who FFM blocked. I would think mods would keep it open til he comes on anyway, but better safe than sorry.

Reactions: 1 user
This is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it, forever, just because.....
This is the game that never ends.

Sung to the tune of:

Not bitter, just impressed that the wolves have managed to last so long. :claps:
I know who I'd lynch first next game.

Reactions: 5 users
This is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it, forever, just because.....
This is the game that never ends.

Sung to the tune of:

Not bitter, just impressed that the wolves have managed to last so long. :claps:
I know who I'd lynch first next game.

50,000 points to @genny
4 chocolate chip cookies for @StartingoverVet

Reactions: 1 users
Whoo ees yhour thop pheek fhor ohther wholves pheephle? I wheel thahke ahnother whith mhe whenaih dhai. Choshe whysely.
This all feels so elaborate. I don't see why mods wouldn't have given you the lynch avoidance. And this big threat of taking someone with you is definitely setting off my radar. I have no clue what to think if you aren't the wolf. In fact, since you are pushing this so hard, I even volunteer to be taken out. It would kill me if you aren't the wolf and I lost the game, but that is how much I doubt it is anyone else. :p

Lynch MJ

This all feels so elaborate. I don't see why mods wouldn't have given you the lynch avoidance. And this big threat of taking someone with you is definitely setting off my radar. I have no clue what to think if you aren't the wolf. In fact, since you are pushing this so hard, I even volunteer to be taken out. It would kill me if you aren't the wolf and I lost the game, but that is how much I doubt it is anyone else. :p

Lynch MJ
Thay dhidnt eehnform mhe ofmhai lheench ahvoidhance ahnd suhch uhnteel thaht phost. Aihm jhust RNGeeng a kheel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch MJ
lets-do-this-ucas-gif.gif

66941962.jpg

Sorry sorry. I was having internet issues last night and just slept fir 12 hrs straight for the first time in who knows how long.

I blocked mj last night.

### lynch mj ###

Aihmnaughtawhoooooolfe

Whishehn thaighed jhoost cloos ahlrheedy.
So who do you think is a wolf. I don't get it. You kept asking for everyone's thoughts, and FB and I already laid out our thoughts multiple times. You make the most sense, no two ways around it.

Four players remained. This mod was expecting another pain-staking night ahead so went out on the town in Asheville to prepare. Surprisingly, the villagers shot themselves in the face.

tumblr_mke3twKJL21rsobi3o1_500.gif

@Mad Jack - current mayor of Crazytown, The Troll, a player who had to speak in gibberish the whole game, decided to take matters into his own hands. If he had to die, he was taking a player with him. He smashed @kcoughli - The Phoenix (a player who could've lived indefinitely but.....didn't) to bits with his club. No phoenix feathers remained to even make wand cores out of. With a look of confusion, MJ turned to Lupin and FFM. He grunted and waved his club in a threatening manner.

latest

@Lupin21 - The Unicorn flicked her tail impatiently. "Not a wolf, get it through your thick skull." She raised her pearly white horn. "I'm pure as snow. Look at my beautiful mane." MJ squinted, wondering if her horn was white or something else. He is a troll after all, they never discussed the color wheel in the woods.

dark_unicorn__auction__paypal_points__closed__by_blackfreya-d79s7zw.png

With a sneer, Lupes turned to @Flim Flam Man who was grumbling and squinting about with his almost blind eyes. "Flambé this idiot." She said with a cruel smile.

Screen_shot_2011-11-11_at_4.55.06_PM%5B1%5D.png

Without hesitation, FFM loosed a blast of fire, incinerating MJ into a blackened crisp.

Standing in the Great Hall, Lupes flipped her fetlock out of her face with emo-coolness. "Man, it feels good to be king."

GAME END - WOLVES WIN THE HOUSE CUP.

Credits:
Cast of Characters:
Gryffindor

1. @hedgiehog - The Centaur
2. @LetItSnow - The RedCap/Mayor Dumbledore

3. @Lupin21 - The Unicorn turned DARK
4. @DVMDream - The Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man - The Ukranian Ironbelly possessed by EVIL
6. @heyyimhayley - The Griffin
7. @Devastating - The Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325 - The Veela
9. @kcoughli - The Phoenix

Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup - The Sphinx
11. @alohacat319 - The Dementor
12. @SummerTheLynx - The Niffler
13. @Mad Jack - The Troll

14. @WildZoo - The Wizard: Newt Scamander
15. @orca2011 - The Werewolf
16. @katashark - The Thestral
17. @Gwenevre - The Giant Squid
18. @finnickthedog - The Imp

Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows - The Hungarian Horntail
20. @Filly Bay - The Chinese Fireball/Lion Dragon

21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - The Kneazle
22. @Jamr0ckin - The Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes - The Blast Ended Skrewt
24. @hazelmoo - The Doxy
25. @StartingoverVet - The Grindylow
26. @lhmhtd - The Moke
27. @thedrjojo - The Boggart

Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia - The Chameleon Ghoul
29. @Jilary - The Flesh-Eating Slug
30. @morninqlory - The Hippogriff

31. @Teepster87 - The Swedish Shortsnout
32. @genny - HAGRID (CHAOS)
33. @Zensing - The Bowtruckle
34. @WhtsThFrequency - The Basilisk
35. @98cats - The Granian
36. @Trilt - The Wrackspurt
turned WOLF

Reactions: 4 users
Nice game, all!

Very nicely played out at the end, Lupin. You totally ran circles around the villagers. I feel some satisfaction that you didn't fool me two games in a row, but nobody else wanted to vote with me. C'est la vie. Very well played - you deserve the win. (I'm also pretty damn satisfied with calling out Kam.)

Thank you, @kaydubs . I enjoyed that game. Thanks for tolerating my role-claiming Dumbledore.

Nicely done, wolves!

I'm a really horrible wolf and have been so very frustrated with the villagers not catching her, lol. Lupin has been very nicely telling me to stfu and be kind. :p