His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
9780060542382_Extralarge_image.jpg

sloth.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
The day was full of shouting, accusations, and bloodlust. In the end it came down to three possibilities: the one who claimed to be The Authority, the one who claimed to be John Faa, or the one who claimed no name as of yet but was surely evil. The village deliberated. How could The Authority be among them as he was? It didn't seem right, not at all, but he seemed to want to help them. At the very least there was no love between him and the evil one. And then there was John Faa, who many of them did not know well enough to recognize, and who seemed to have made an error in his speech to the crowd. Yet what that error was the majority did not quite know. In the end, the crowd was quite sure that they could not get rid of the evil one, not yet. And The Authority had a plan. So the vote went towards John Faa. Or did it?

"Count again, Master, I am sure the supposed King of the Gypsies is in the lead," said the Librarian.
"No. I am quite sure of my count. The vote is tied," responded the Master. "I am not sure how this happened, but that is not important. What are we to do?"
"Well...I suppose we leave it to fate."

Both The Authority and John Faa were sentenced to death by the shot of a single arrow. It was determined that if the shot was not fatal, the individual who survived would be allowed to live in their injured state. And so the archers took aim simultaneously. At the last moment, both archers were shoved from behind. One arrow arched high, striking a small, furry creature in a tree. The other shot low, striking The Authority in the thigh.

Dead is @alohacat319 , who was Ozymandias, a wolf thief.

It is now Night 8. Night deadline is 9am EST. 17 players remain.
Jordan College

kcough - Mary Malone??
Trilt
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
DocE
Kam
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Allie
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
SOV
Citagazze
tp
caiter
Rojo

Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek Byrnison
aloha - Ozymandias

WHAT THE HELL

I mean, yay! We got a wolf.

But, WHAT THE HELL.

Also, was there a tie between DocE and TP? I thought TP was ahead by two?

I don't know what's happening anymore.

Also, was there a tie between DocE and TP? I thought TP was ahead by two?

I don't know what's happening anymore.

So I think this is because Rojo was injured and couldn't vote. I think.

The day was full of shouting, accusations, and bloodlust. In the end it came down to three possibilities: the one who claimed to be The Authority, the one who claimed to be John Faa, or the one who claimed no name as of yet but was surely evil. The village deliberated. How could The Authority be among them as he was? It didn't seem right, not at all, but he seemed to want to help them. At the very least there was no love between him and the evil one. And then there was John Faa, who many of them did not know well enough to recognize, and who seemed to have made an error in his speech to the crowd. Yet what that error was the majority did not quite know. In the end, the crowd was quite sure that they could not get rid of the evil one, not yet. And The Authority had a plan. So the vote went towards John Faa. Or did it?

"Count again, Master, I am sure the supposed King of the Gypsies is in the lead," said the Librarian.
"No. I am quite sure of my count. The vote is tied," responded the Master. "I am not sure how this happened, but that is not important. What are we to do?"
"Well...I suppose we leave it to fate."

Both The Authority and John Faa were sentenced to death by the shot of a single arrow. It was determined that if the shot was not fatal, the individual who survived would be allowed to live in their injured state. And so the archers took aim simultaneously. At the last moment, both archers were shoved from behind. One arrow arched high, striking a small, furry creature in a tree. The other shot low, striking The Authority in the thigh.

Dead is @alohacat319 , who was Ozymandias, a wolf thief.

It is now Night 8. Night deadline is 9am EST. 17 players remain.
Jordan College

kcough - Mary Malone??
Trilt
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
DocE
Kam
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Allie
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
SOV
Citagazze
tp
caiter
Rojo

Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek Byrnison
aloha - Ozymandias

so lets count all the ways in wich I am celebrating.
1) Ive been telling you all aloha's power makes no damn sense for their role name. It was my vote all day and my plea to notice the person with the role name --> role power discrepency
2) TP didnt die because of some shenanigans when lynched. I cant even begin to explain that one, but it is completely NOT what she claimed her power to be (unless someone else wants to state thier power is to change who dies and it was stolen).
3) does the daemon die instead of the person if the person is lynched? Have we ran into this situation yet? Because if so, we found coulter.

Okay DocE, do your magic **** on Allie tonight and lets see what happens. I begrudgingly admit you could have this insanely crappy-to-the-lore, weird ass role that you claim. :p

Reactions: 1 user
Okay DocE, do your magic **** on Allie tonight and lets see what happens. I begrudgingly admit you could have this insanely crappy-to-the-lore, weird ass role that you claim. :p
You said you can kill people, right? TP tonight please if you can do that

p.s. I kid you not. I just got a PM that I am injured. Which was sort of clear from the write up.

So idk how the healing mechanism works, but if its an immediate thing, then heal my ass. Because I cant use items or powers. You're all free to watch me now, but you know I cant do ****. At least multiple things went my way today.

p.s. 4) there is the wolf in my group.

p.s. I kid you not. I just got a PM that I am injured. Which was sort of clear from the write up.

So idk how the healing mechanism works, but if its an immediate thing, then heal my ass. Because I cant use items or powers. You're all free to watch me now, but you know I cant do ****. At least multiple things went my way today.

p.s. 4) there is the wolf in my group.
its the chocholat item that heals.

yes, the mods didn't want to deal with you breaking the game it seems :p

Wait... I think aloha only had one vote, WTF just happened?!

Oh, and DVMD, I may be wrong about DocE, but :p confirmed evil daemon!

I didn't say it wasn't correct and even stated it might be, just that there was nothing out there supporting that. ;)

And you are definitely wrong about me and I think you are wrong about Doc given the last bit of craziness that just happened that was the end of that lynch.

istorijos (Lithuanian)

Not tonight, I'm only on odd nights. :/ And I'm pretty sure I'll end up being killed before I can use it again, I just really didn't want you guys to waste a cycle on Allie.

Someone protect trilt so we can use their kill tomorrow pretty please.

@DocEspana I just got the chocolate and sent to you. hopefully it's immediate.

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

I still dont understand why aloha was the one selected to die out of all of this. Only thing that makes sense to me is that it is TP's daemon. Because if TP has a choice, I dont think they're targeting the wolf daemon. Maybe they dont have a choice and its pure RNG luck we got a red?

Being TP's daemon makes more sense.

so lets count all the ways in wich I am celebrating.
1) Ive been telling you all aloha's power makes no damn sense for their role name. It was my vote all day and my plea to notice the person with the role name --> role power discrepency
2) TP didnt die because of some shenanigans when lynched. I cant even begin to explain that one, but it is completely NOT what she claimed her power to be (unless someone else wants to state thier power is to change who dies and it was stolen).
3) does the daemon die instead of the person if the person is lynched? Have we ran into this situation yet? Because if so, we found coulter.

Question 3 - Hazel tried to kill Hayley while I was dead, and her daemon jumped in and protected her, not dying instead of her. Might be different for lynch vs. night kill, but I wouldn't assume that mechanism unfortunately.

If anyone wants to protect me tonight, that'd be super.

and after being so active all day today (at the cost of sleep, but my cough wasnt gonna let me sleep anyway), I now have an entire night shift without my sweet sweet WW fix since I doubt people will be very chatty overnight.

and after being so active all day today (at the cost of sleep, but my cough wasnt gonna let me sleep anyway), I now have an entire night shift without my sweet sweet WW fix since I doubt people will be very chatty overnight.
I'm just gonna continue sitting here being frustrated that the mods have done weird things with the series. And sorry, I think much of that lack of sleep is my fault.

I'm just gonna continue sitting here being frustrated that the mods have done weird things with the series. And sorry, I think much of that lack of sleep is my fault.

I will also likely be up late as well, I have a test tomorrow that I have really not studied for...

I think we all know which one I am.
b670fddbd1ef108007842accb3304404.jpg

Reactions: 4 users