Hmm...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one here without an interview yet?? My application is complete and has been for some time.. It seems like everyone is posting interview invites... But still no interviews for me... :( Sigh... this is torture..
Oh and by the way, im back people.. I moved (im right near Stony Brook) so I didnt have access to a computer... Miss me? Anyone even notice I was gone?? lol...

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, same thing. I haven't had a single interview invite yet...

But is it because my application printouts were not sent out until August 22nd by AADSAS, although my parts were all submitted June 22nd?

Shall I be preparing to receive rejection notices? Or is there still hope for interviews? :D

Don's lose your hopes. I thought I wasn't going to get a single interview, but I received a couple of interview invitations. Some schools are processing applications more slowly than others. Pitt sent me an email saying they received my application, but my application was sent out a month ago. I know it's very painful and anxious to wait, but patience is virtue

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats?

Yea, same thing. I haven't had a single interview invite yet...

But is it because my application printouts were not sent out until August 22nd by AADSAS, although my parts were all submitted June 22nd?

Shall I be preparing to receive rejection notices? Or is there still hope for interviews? :D

My printouts were sent out July 28th....... Still no word

Don's lose your hopes. I thought I wasn't going to get a single interview, but I received a couple of interview invitations. Some schools are processing applications more slowly than others. Pitt sent me an email saying they received my application, but my application was sent out a month ago. I know it's very painful and anxious to wait, but patience is virtue

Yeah I got that same email from Pitt..... I just want to be able to post an "Interview invite" thread with all those exclamation points like everyone else.. lol..

don't worry too much it is still early in the process.

i submitted my app on aug 17th, mailed out aug 31st, Dat on sept 16th and no word from any schools

Am I the only one here without an interview yet?? My application is complete and has been for some time.. It seems like everyone is posting interview invites... But still no interviews for me... :( Sigh... this is torture..
Oh and by the way, im back people.. I moved (im right near Stony Brook) so I didnt have access to a computer... Miss me? Anyone even notice I was gone?? lol...

what schools did you apply to? many schools haven't even started interviews yet, let alone interview invites.

jb!

what schools did you apply to? many schools haven't even started interviews yet, let alone interview invites.

jb!

Nothing yet for me as well. My printout was mailed out on Aug 4th. I have all of the secondarys and fees mailed in to all the schools that require a secondary to be mailed in upfront.
I know it sucks waiting, but I just keep telling myself, I am not the TOP TIER student, but a good student, so I will be getting these interviews in a month. Besides I have other things I need to worry about (like working on my 3 publications), I only wish I would have known I was going to have 3 publications when I applied.

Nothin yet...:sleep: Printout mailed August 15th.

Same here, nothing at all. I'm burying myself in my classes right now trying to forget the whole thing.