House M.D. WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thx, i just saw that. I always forget to check notifications on sdn while on ma phone

We will keep you in mind if some people don't start showing up soon. We already have a list of people going that have been no-shows so far... and neither dyachei or I will tolerate not showing up to play.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked in earlier and saw it was a night cycle, and figured no one was going to post anything yet. Several pages later . . . :p

Reactions: 6 users
I checked in earlier and saw it was a night cycle, and figured no one was going to post anything yet. Several pages later . . . :p

Haha, yeah, my thoughts as well... so far my game play has consisted of making a comment about foot rubs. :p Then I decided to go make some food. :D

:eek: I can't believe you didn't recognize that song! The lyrics just come naturally to me (and natural is always better).
I'll quote my brother, since he says it much better than I do.

When it comes to many aspects of popular culture, I live under a rock. An extremely thick rock. As in, "if a nuclear bomb went off, I'd survive the fallout" thick rock. So, pop culture ignorance has its perks ;)

My one saving grace in most themed WW is TvTropes and the vet student's natural ability to assimilate unfamiliar information quickly. That's why I'm so excited for this game - I know something about, and enjoy, the source material.

Doctor Who? We're good. I've got a good run-down of many science fiction and fantasy books/series. More general movies and TV series are much shakier. I generally don't follow new music, so I'm lucky if I recognize an artist's name. At least I've heard of Eminem :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
I'm here! Also mistakenly thought there wouldn't be much activity on thread since it's a night cycle :p

Also have been rewatching House. The different theme song is driving me crazy!

Also here, also rewatching House. Picked a random episode and Ron Livingston showed up within the first 30 seconds, not a bad start.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a relatively quiet night at Princeton Plainsboro. The team is up late trying to figure out their latest case.

Chase throws an idea out there, "Maybe it's a bad spray tan."

House looks exasperated, "Any other ideas? Good ones this time."

Foreman finally speaks up, "He told us he hasn't taken anything! And all of our results are inconclusive."
house%20md%20first%20to%20last%20main.jpg

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. When will you learn that?"

As they are talking, they hear a code blue sound and they go rushing off into the patients room. No amount of CPR is able to help this patient.

"See, this is what happens when you try to be healthy!" Dead is @Devastating , the Orange Guy who took too many multivitamins. House returns home and enjoys a scotch while thinking about the day.
latest

Day deadline is 8 pm Eastern.
Get lynching!

Roster:
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. touchpause13
4. Rogert
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre
17. pinkpuppy9
18. Zensing
19. Stb1473
20. heyyimhayley

Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary

I saw a lone person wandering down the hospital halls last night. They passed my room while I was having my nightly seizure. I believe it was DocE. It seems live they've been out to get me from the beginning. Call security!

Lynch DocEspana

I saw a lone person wandering down the hospital halls last night. They passed my room while I was having my nightly seizure. I believe it was DocE. It seems live they've been out to get me from the beginning. Call security!

Lynch DocEspana
how do you go from "lone person wandering" to DocE?

Guessing? Some reason?

how do you go from "lone person wandering" to DocE?

Guessing? Some reason?

Kind of hard to tell when you're having a seizure don't you think? I saw what I think I saw.

No one understands what it's like to be sick... I need my morning anxiety med. where's the nurse?? If I have to press this buzzer one more time I might jump out the window!!

Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 1
(SOV - possible noob hate??! :eek:)

Everyone is out to get the noobs! It's noob bloodlust! I have nightmares of veterans... WebMD tells me it's due to WW PTSD.

Lynch DocEspana

Normally I don't reflexively lynch. Especially because "seriously how the hell does that info become that Lynch vote?" But I think culling idiots from the crowd isn't a bad idea.

Lynch rockateil.

Also while I was physically in the hospital last night, I'd assume, the rest of that makes no sense to me. (P.s. thanks for the vitamins someone. Didn't need em. But thanks. Nice to not be blocked by everyone at once round one)

I'd also like to know a little more about the connection to DocE. I'm on appointments today, so I'll be in an out but will post my vote in a bit.

Lynch DocEspana
You were seizing...

No reason. I couldn't decide and I'm just sitting here listening to a puppy scream and thought hm... let's lynch the person with puppy in their name.
It probably won't stick. My first vote rarely does.
:laugh:

Need.....inhaler....