How do you check ONLINE whether you passed the Naplex or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Therese0902

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to check online whether I passed the Naplex or not... When I registered on mylicese.state.pa.us, it didn't ask for my registration code or anything... Then when I logged in, there was nothing on the list... What procedure do I follow in order to see my list complete/incomplete? Please help!

Thank you for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

It's my understanding that you should log into your NABP profile and click the Naplex/mpje score results tab at the top of the page. Just go in like you are registering for the naplex on the NABP site.

What WillBePharmD said is right; my scores appeared in that location before they appeared on my state board's site.

Pennsylvania does NOT participate in the online score reporting that NABP offers.

For the most part, results reported by the board will take a little longer as the test center will forward the results to NABP who will then report it to your respective board.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pennsylvania does NOT participate in the online score reporting that NABP offers.

For the most part, results reported by the board will take a little longer as the test center will forward the results to NABP who will then report it to your respective board.

Continental testing services anyone??

My state doesn't participate in NABP online score reporting either, but the scores are posted online on the board's website instead. So check and see if your board does this.

I am trying to check online whether I passed the Naplex or not... When I registered on mylicese.state.pa.us, it didn't ask for my registration code or anything... Then when I logged in, there was nothing on the list... What procedure do I follow in order to see my list complete/incomplete? Please help!

Thank you for your time!

PA does not post scores online. Use this link to check for your status on whether you passed naplex/mpje or not:
https://www.mylicense.state.pa.us/PersonSearchResults.aspx?process=APP

You will need your registration code which was mailed to you at some point. If you misplaced that letter, just call PA Board of pharmacy at (717) 783-7156 and they will give you that code.

FYI-if it says COMPLETED, its 99.999% that you passed but PA will always deny that 'completed' means you passed. They will always say just wait for scores in the mail! However, it didnt say completed for a friend of mine who failed naplex. Good luck!!