how long does it take....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2quik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for AADSAS to mail out your application after you submit it????

Members don't see this ad.

2quik said:
How long does it take for AADSAS to mail out your application after you submit it????

they say 6-8 weeks after your transcripts are verified. It was about 7 weeks for mine.

fkn-A, the anxeity..lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it all depends on when you submit. If you submit it during a "bulk" time period it may take longer. I submitted July 10, it was mailed August 4.

toothfairy85 said:
I think it all depends on when you submit. If you submit it during a "bulk" time period it may take longer. I submitted July 10, it was mailed August 4.

Lucky, I think the AADSAS should have a set time frame for mailing and let everyone suffer waiting as long as I did. Just Kidding.

itsall3324453! said:
they say 6-8 weeks after your transcripts are verified. It was about 7 weeks for mine.
How many school transcripts do you have? I guess that'll take even longer for me since I have 5.

it doesnt matter how many transcripts you have really. since addsas takes about a month after they verify your gpa, that is the date you should pay attention to. for example, i had 3 transcripts, i submitted my app june 30th, but i guess bc i had three, they didnt finish verifying until july 17th. my app was finally sent out aug 15. so ya, 4 weeks after gpa verification is what addsas would tell you if you called them. gl guys.

AADSAS does post that they can take 4-8 weeks after submitting. On mine it was mailed four weeks after grade verification. This overlapped with the 4-8 weeks after submitting.

If that's not fast enough for you and you happen to be in the DC area, feel free to stop by 1400 K Street, NW, Suite 1100 Washington, DC 20005 and ask to check on the status of your AADSAS application. Ask for "Karl." I spoke with him on the phone and he was super helpful.