I am officially panicking about no dates being available!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDreams

Attending Physician
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I didn't get my score yet. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after. I just looked at any dates available for the MCAT and there is nothing except november 7th. WTH should I do? Should I just register for that? Study my face off? I am really panicking...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I didn't get my score yet. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after. I just looked at any dates available for the MCAT and there is nothing except november 7th. WTH should I do? Should I just register for that? Study my face off? I am really panicking...

Well it's completely out of your hands. This is an issue that we have been facing since like the first week of october. The AAMC has already added seats but they stated they will be adding a 'very limited' number of seats in the weeks to come.

The only person who can know that is yourself. If you feel like you have ample time and be fully prepared then go for it. But if you don't and you score will be low then why waste the time/money? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 1 user