URGENT- How likely am I to get a last minute test date????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frans_

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I was planning on taking the exam 09/10 which is the last date of this testing cycle. Is there any way to get a last minute date? When I try to schedule it online it doesn't even show the testing center anymore. ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO? This is my second attempt and my scores are now expired. Everything else on my application is strong (undergrad GPA and masters GPA are strong) and I plan on applying this cycle although its a bit late. Someone please give me advice I'm freaking out. I want to take the exam in California and am willing to travel!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I was planning on taking the exam 09/10 which is the last date of this testing cycle. Is there any way to get a last minute date? When I try to schedule it online it doesn't even show the testing center anymore. ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO? This is my second attempt and my scores are now expired. Everything else on my application is strong (undergrad GPA and masters GPA are strong) and I plan on applying this cycle although its a bit late. Someone please give me advice I'm freaking out. I want to take the exam in California and am willing to travel!!!
Not sure. You'll just have to check out other testing centers' availability.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure. You'll just have to check out other testing centers' availability.
That's the plan! None are showing up online but I plan on contacting them during their business hours

I don't think you can schedule an exam less than 10 days in advance. I think you have to wait for January. I am sorry - I know this isn't what you were hoping for.

Reactions: 1 user