I Can't Look at my scores! I'm too Scared!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc.Holliday

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Jeez, i didnt expect to be able to look at em until tomorrow, and even then i was going to have to do some serious courage building to do so...

i have no idea what to expect, i didnt study at all, i skimmed a section or two in the kaplan comprehensive review, and took the kaplan diagnostic (almost 5 months ago) and 3r, both 32.

so, score breakdown and outcome:

<25-- crawling into a hole never to return
25-28-- crawling into hole for only a month or so
29-- skip research tomorrow and getting wasted so i can forget the score
30-- skip research and get wasted in relief that i'll probably get an MD someday
31+-- i will crap my pants, drink all alcohol i can get my hands on, and run throughout the city telling every single person about my good fortune and inviting them to join in my celebration.

still, i cant bring myself to look, these past weeks have been amazingly hectic and stressful enough (im from new orleans) i cant deal with any more disappointment at the moment.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude.

Just have a look. Actually, I'm sure you looked after posting on SDN, so what was it? I'm sure you did great, and if you didn't, your dreams are still out there; nothing happened to them. They just turned another corner and you have to follow. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
13V, 9B, 9P M....31M !!!! not the best on bio and physical sciences, but taking into account how little i studied im damn pleased! yay!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
phew... it really is such a relief. i know i am definitely taking it over. i had bought all the amcas tests, all the exam krackers books and tests, plus even more study materials, all of which i didnt even touch... i took on a big research project over the summer, and it kind of sucked up all my free time and energy, so i gave up on my originally planned super intense mcat study schedule. and after taking it, building up your stamina through practice tests and just building up confidence having a real projected score is an absolute necessity to show your full potential.

I had gone into this test planning to void, and at the last minute I got really curious about how i did, i actually felt terrible about my performance on the test, but for some insane (well not TOO insane now that i have my score) reason i kept my mouth shut and let em score it. so yay, now the next one will be far less stressful knowing what i can do without prep.

gujuDoc said:
Did you say you ARE or ARE NOT taking it over??????????????? :confused:

I wouldn't take it over. That's a good score and will get you in if all else is good.

i spent like 500 bucks on study materials that i didnt touch, if for no other reason that is one, i have to use them and see how i do. im in my junior year, so april will be right on track, and given how little i studied, and the fact that i had trouble on bio and phys, both of which are easier to improve on, i think i can do much better next time. plus i wont be nearly as stressed, knowing i already have a good enough score.