I gotta know everyone's secret to this!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Agreed. I'm in Cincinnati and I seriously doubt anyone here would find the term "bro" or "brother" offensive. I use the term brother sometimes when addressing guys in my unit I've known for years.
+1. Boston/NJ too.

I know people who hate being called madame because "I'd make a lot more money if I was a madame" etc.

Oh, and I type out everything in a text.. full qwerty keyboard FTW (that's For The Win. Nothing racist)
I've seen Gran Torino and I think it was a great movie
thumb.gif

Members don't see this ad.

There is no secret to this. You just gotta get up when you gotta get up. It's all about living your life with purpose, passion, and drive.

Members don't see this ad :)
30532-03.jpg

When the clock alarm sounds, a plastic propeller is launched up into the air then flies unpredictably around the room. In order to turn off the alarm, you will have to rise from bed, find the propellor, and then return it to the base. By then, you will surely be awake.

I actually got this for christmas last year! Definitely does the trick....although can make me start the day off in a bad mood if it goes behind the dresser. :mad: